Realization Part 2

(Aiden's POV)
                         I walked into math class while Leonzo is yelling at me. Arguing  about me not giving him all the homework answers. He said if I don't give him the homework answers today he'll snuff me. I sit behind Ziyad and Javon sits behind me. Antonio is throwing a party tonight but I can't go because It's  " reached full capacity". Man, I really wanted to go it was boutta be litty. Anyway Mr. Chilbert is talking about fractions right now, but I'm staring at the beauty in front of me, Ziyad. I zoned out for a bit and then I was about to start the first math problem and I realized that I gave my last pencil to Michael, then I asked Javon but of course he didn't have a pencil. My last option, Ziyad .I tapped him on his sharp looking shoulder and asked if I could borrow a pencil. And I've never noticed this but Ziyad smells like perfume, lavender perfume. And his gorgeous hair smelled like honey. As he handed me the dark blue mechanical pencil we lightly touched hands. His hands were very dry. Not moist at all. As I touched him my heart was pounding so loud, and the teacher must've heard it because he walked over to me and asked me if I knew what number 11 was. "Uh, 17?" "Incorrect, " Said Mr Chilbert. The whole class was laughing. At.Me.Why do you have to be so dumb Aiden? I thought to myself. We are half way through math class and I really want to ask Ziyad out but my friends hate Ziyad's friends....... and Ziyad. Anyway math is almost over and I think Ziyad caught me staring at him shit! And so did JAVON! Sigh, well math is over and we're heading to Social Studies with Ms Swanker. I might make it out of there alive.

Im sooooo tired right now but I hope you enjoyed this chapter