Shy Partners

(ZIYADS POV)
                     We're back in another one of my least favorite classes, Social, Studies. Not because of the name but because of the work we have to do. We are starting a research project and I suck at research, and writing which is why I'm so bad at ELA. We need partners too. So Ms. Swanker picked our partners and I was praying I wouldn't get Leonzo or Michael. " I Aiden was sitting right across from me, he was biting his new blue mechanical pencil I gave him during math class. Oh how I loved looking at his perfectly shaped face. It's like god made his face shaped to perfection."Okay so partners will be,Lucas and Allure, Nadia and Leonzo, Chantal and Payton, Myah, Christina,- Well mabye I'll get Zander- and Zander, Ziyad and Aiden." I didn't need to listen anymore I get to be with my crush, I saw Myah, Christina and Zander talking and laughing at me because I got Aiden. But I just shrugged and walked right over to an empty desk right next to my sweetie poo with the cute glasses and said, "Hey". "Hey, he said." I had a tingled feeling in my toes and butterflies inside my stomach, I imagined me and Aiden walking side by side holding hands looking into the evening sun, together forever where nobody could ever see us,sipping our caramel cappuccinos.Then I heard a voice. " ZIYAD, ZIYAD ZIYAD. I jumped, startled by the voice that was calling my name,Aiden, Aiden's voice was calling my name. " Sorry." I said , "I guess I zoned out. " It's okay, let's start our research." He was being nice, much nicer than his friends, that's for sure. " So the topic is about Video games?" "Yeah, he said quietly." I could tell something was wrong with him. "What's wrong Aiden?" Just saying his name made me feel good inside, like, it gave me a burst of energy. " Well, today Leonzo said he was going to snuff me if I didn't give him all the homework answers." "That's all?" I asked. " Well, also I can't go to Antonio's party tonight because it's "reached full capacity " "Well it's alright, besides who needs them anyways? I said" " ME, Ziyad,  I need them. Without  them I am Nothing, NOTHING!" I was shocked, it sounded like we had the same story. Like I am always left out with my friends and friends I'm never really invited to go anywhere with them. We had the same story. " Oh, I'm sorry." I said. " Its alright, let's move on." He said. I felt bad.For Aiden and I hated seeing him like this, and I didn't notice at first but he was staring at me, which gave me another tingling feeling. I like him, and mabye he likes me.