•Chapter 1•

Her name is Olivia. But she doesn't like to be called that, so we call her Ollie. And she is the most gorgeous, amazing, perfect person I've ever met.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ollie's POV

     Just another day. Another day of hell at school.  Fuck. I got out of my bed and ran my fingers through my hair, jumping out of bed. I quickly brushed my teeth and brushed through my blonde hair; A little longer than shoulder length. I sat at my vanity, and stared at myself in the mirror, into my cold, yet beautiful blue eyes.

     'What's wrong with me?' I thought. 'Why does everyone hate me so much? Just...why?'  I sighed and got up from the chair I was sitting in. I quickly grabbed a blue t-shirt along with some light-wash overalls. I slid a navy blue hoodie over it and ran downstairs. Before walking out the door, I waved to my parents and grabbed a granola bar.

     When I arrived at school, before walking on campus, I shoved my hood over my head, and looked down. Hoping no one would notice me. I slowly walked in, and was quickly greeted by pushing and shoving. Shouting. Name calling. Nothing new. It'd happened every day since fifth grade.

     I'll admit. I'm different. I'm an outcast
But that doesn't mean I want to be bruised every day. Yes, I have social anxiety, but that doesn't mean I don't want friends. But there's one girl in particular that I'd like to be friends with. Andrea. She was absolutely gorgeous.

     Her curly, light brown hair traveled down past her shoulders and down her back to her waist. It was long, but beautiful. Her beautiful glowing brown eyes send shivers down my spine when we make eye contact. Her smile was contagious, it was hard not to be happy around her. She was just amazing. Why would she want to talk to a nobody like me?

     Friends are something I've never been good at making. Yeah sure, Andrea waves and says hello everyone morning and every afternoon, but that doesn't mean she wants to be my friend, right? She probably just feels bad for me. Yeah. Just feels bad for me. I speed walked through the courtyard, and into class. She had this class. Andrea.

     I zoned out after a minute, but what snapped me back into reality was her. Sitting next to me. Andrea looked over at me and smile the beautiful smile she has. I smiled back and as she looked away, I studied all of her features. She bites her lip when she's concentrated. She plays with her earing when she's nervous. She looks down and fiddles with her hands when she's thinking. And fuck, all of those things about her are all super fucking cute.

   After a few classes, we headed down to lunch. As expected, I sat alone, people shooting me dirty stares and words that stung. I was about to get up to eat in the bathroom instead, when Andrea came and sat across from me. Holy crap. Look at how gorgeous she is. She was wearing a yellow t-shirt with some light-wash jeans and a leather jacket. Her hair was down, and you could see how it flowed, even though there wasn't any wind.

     "How was your day?" Andrea asked me, smiling brightly. She talked to me? More than just 'hey'?

     I just looked down and mumbled back, "Fine, so far. You?" We're having an actual conversation. It's not that exciting, but it's a start, I guess.

     "My day is absolutely perfect, now that I get to talk to the most gorgeous person I've ever seen, you." I almost fell off of the table bench. She thinks I'm gorgeous. I felt my face heat up, so I looked away.

     She giggled and said, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're just really gorgeous, and I thought you should know." My face had to have been as red as a tomato by now. Damn, I love her so much. But does she love me back? Of course not. I'm me. Plain, boring, unwanted me.

     She came over to the other side of the table and intertwined her fingers with mine. Her hands were warm, whereas, mine are cold. It was extremely comforting. I didn't respond to what she said earlier, I just blushed darker from her touch. I looked away, not wanting her to see me blushing about this. She put her finger under my chin and turned my head, gently, to look at her. Andrea's eyes were sparkling like always.

     She got closer to me. What's happening? Is she gonna kiss me? Why would she want to kiss me? Is this a dare? She leaned in closer, but as our lips were about to touch, I looked away from her. She quickly backed away, embarrassed.

     "I-I'm sorry...I just thought-...I-...I thought you liked me back." I could see her face filled with sorrow. And I could tell that she was hurt, but was trying to cover it up with a soft, hurt smile. I couldn't even say anything. The person I was in love with likes me? And I just ruined my chance with her.

     "Wait- no! I-!" I tried to tell her that I loved her, but she cut me off.

     "No, I get it. I'm not that great. I'm sorry for assuming that you would feel the same. And I'm sorry for trying to kiss you." Her smile was fake. So fake. She looked like she wanted to cry, but she kept a smile on her face. I really don't know how she appears to be so strong. After her fake smile, she ran off. I would've gone after her, I swear...but the bell rang.

     I didn't know where she was or anything. I just went to class. Andrea has this class too. Maybe she'll be there. Maybe I could explain that I love her and that I always have. After about five minutes, she walked in. Her usual smile faded a bit when she saw me. Tears filled her eyes, but she blinked them back, wanting to stay strong in front of everyone. She sat the way across the classroom. She usually sits here. Next to me.

     She didn't want to sit next to me. She couldn't bring herself to sit next to me. I stared, thinking 'What did I do? I messed everything up'

Time skip to after school

     She avoided me. All day. She shot small smiles and glances, but it wasn't the same. She wasn't as happy as she always is... because of me. I stood by her locker, waiting for her to come by. Andrea walked over here, put her books in her locker, and nodded at me. Then she left. She didn't even give the usual "Hey, how are you?"

    I screwed up. I'm gonna fix this tomorrow. That's what's gonna happen. I'm fixing this tomorrow, and there's nothing that's stopping me. What if you say you love her, but she already moved on? What if she doesn't want to speak to me anymore? What if she can't even bring herself to look at anymore?

How the hell am I supposed to do this?