•Chapter 4•

After my last period was over, I rushed out of the classroom to see if I could catch up to Andrea. I see her all the way down the hall, alone. She wasn't with her girlfriend? Not that I was complaining. Without Ava around, it'll make this whole "Make Andrea mine" plan is gonna be a whole lot easier.

I pushed past everyone in the hallway and ran to her as fast as I could. When I finally caught up to her, I grabbed her hand, causing her to spin around to face me. I took both of her hands into mine and looked deeply into her eyes. God, her eyes are so beautiful. Fuck. I can't get distracted. I took a deep breath and started speaking from the heart.

"Listen, Andrea..." I bite my lip and look down for a second, but I regain my posture and look her in the eye again. "I....I think you're absolutely amazing. And- and I've been wanting to say this for so long. But me being me, I couldn't get the words to come out. I know you have a girlfriend, but-"

Then she ruined everything. By 'she' I mean Ava. Before I could finish what I was saying, Ava walked over and pinned Andrea to the lockers next to me, them both giggling like crazy. Ava kissed her with so much passion, looking at me through the corner of her eye the entire time. She knew what I was going to say. That's why she ruined it. I could see the look in her eyes.

But Andrea looked so happy with her.

I can't ruin that. I'm not going to ruin their relationship. She's smiling more than ever. She's happy. Who am I to take that away from her? At least she's happy. Even if she has to be happy without me.

____________________________________________

AN
HEY
THIS IS A SUUUUPEER SHORT ANS SHITTY CHAPTER
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?
DEAL WITH IT
I AM TIRED AND I JUST NEEDED TO PUBLISH SOMETHING BECAUSE I HAVEN'T IN A WHILE
HAVE FUN BEING FRUSTRATED
-Mahalyn

ALSO
TheOllieAnthem I loooove you 😘😘😘