•Chapter 3•

Andrea was talking to someone. Another girl I had never seen before. But this was my chance. My chance to confess to her. To tell her that I love her and that I'm sorry for yesterday and this morning. I took in a big, deep breath, and made my way across the courtyard to her. Her hair flowed behind her, as usual. The wind made her look even more perfect than she already did. It was like she walked straight out of a dream. I tapped her on her shoulder and put on an uneasy, yet convincing smile.

     "Andrea, listen, I'm really sorry-" I was cut off by her smile going wider.

     "Olivia! There's someone I'd like you to meet!" She seemed so excited. So happy. But she called me Olivia. No one ever calls me Olivia. I don't think she's ever called me that. I brush off the thought and put my attention back on her. "So, Olivia, I'd like you to meet my new girlfriend! Ava!"

     My heart sank. It's like when I heard the words 'new girlfriend', my heart dropped to the floor and shattered into a million pieces. Just yesterday, she tried to kiss me. She said she liked me. Apparently she doesn't like me. She's obviously over me. There's no reason to confess my love for her now. There's no point. Ava was so much prettier than me. And her body was so much more in shape. I don't stand a chance. Though, I was heartbroken, I kept a lopsided, broken smile on my face, blinking back the tears. I hold out my hand for Ava to shake.

     "Hi, I'm Olivia. But everyone calls me Ollie, " I say in the most cheerful tone I could muster up to cover up my broken expression. Ava scoffed and didn't shake my hand. Of course, Andrea wasn't looking, so she didn't say anything about it.  Ava got really close to me and and grabbed the collar of my sweater.

     "Stay away from my girlfriend. I see the way you look at her. But you had your chance, and you blew it. She's mine now, and there's nothing you can do about it, " she whispered with a smirk on her face.

     She knows I like Andrea. She knows just by the way I look at her. Yet, Andrea is so oblivious. My life is just a mess. The girl I love liked me one day, and just moved on to a different girl. Wow. My luck is just fantastic.

Andrea's POV *GASP*

     Ollie turned me down yesterday. And it hurt like hell. I've loved her for so long, and I can barely even talk to her without stuttering. She's like an angel. Her gorgeous blonde hair is just amazing. She's amazing. The way she dresses really shows her personality. Blue clothes suit her. It really brings out the color in her eyes. She doesn't smile or talk much, but I swear, every time she smiles at me, I swoon. I fall in love all over again.

     I really do like Ava, but... The truth is, I'm using her as a rebound. I don't love her like I love Ollie. I don't love anyone like I love Ollie. I love her more than anything. And part of me was hoping that Ava would make her jealous. But obviously, Ollie didn't feel the same way. I don't know what it was, but there's just something about her that fell in love with. And damn, I fell hard.

Ollie's POV

     I ignore everything I was about to tell Andrea, and just walked away without saying anything. Not to her. Not to Ava. I just left. And I didn't just leave. I ran. The bell rang, signaling for homeroom, first period. Chemistry. She was in that class. And she was my chemistry partner. Yay. As usual, she sat right next to me. And I tried not to look at her, because I knew if I looked at her, I'd have a hard time not breaking down.

     Andrea turned and smiled, giving a small wave. I see her from the corner of my eye, so I just waved without looking in her direction. It looked like she was slightly hurt by my lack of eye contact with her, so I turned to look at her, and I did my best not to cry. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

    "Hey, I'm sorry for ignoring you kinda. And I'm sorry for yesterday," I say in the calmest voice possible, my voice cracking as I try not to cry. I was just about to tell you everything. About how much I love her. And how I want to be with her. But then I remembered....she has a girlfriend now. I stop myself before saying anything about it.

    She just nods, indicating that it's fine. I couldn't tell her how much I wanted to be with her. How much I wanted her to be mine and mine only. How much I wanted to touch her, and show everyone that she's mine. I wanted to leave love bites everywhere on her. I wanted to cuddle with her at night, watching Disney movies. But I obviously can't do that now. She has someone else. And her someone else is way better than me.

     Damnit, I love Andrea. I love her so much. And I'm not going to let some other girl take her from me. It doesn't matter if I accidentally turned her down yesterday, I'm still not letting her be taken away from me. I love this girl too fucking much to let her slip right through my fingers.  After school, I'm marching right up to this Ava girl. And I'm going to tell her than Andrea is mine. Even if we're not together yet. She's still mine.

      No one is allowed to look at her the way I do. No one is allowed to touch her the way I will. No one is allowed to be with her except for me. I'm going to show her that she's mine. All mine. And no one is going to stop me. No one is going to stop me.