-three-

By the end of his last performance, Taehyung was bone tired and ready for a good night's sleep

By the end of his last performance, Taehyung was bone tired and ready for a good night's sleep. He had collected all the money he earned from each stage and gave ten percent to his boss, which was obligatory for all the other strippers working at that club. It wasn't entirely fair, but considering that this club in particular was one of the better known ones and rather well-kept... well, Taehyung wasn't one to complain. 

The only thing left for the night were the private dances, and Taehyung had half a mind to deny any requests he may have and just set off home, but his thoughts took a side turn as he saw what one group of gentlemen offered for a joint performance of him and his hyung. The amount would have to be shared between the two, but even with half that amount, Taehyung would be covered for next week's rent too. 

Not giving any of the other requests a glance, Taehyung told the bodyguard he would only be doing that specific request for the night, and then proceeded to touch up his makeup and fix his outfit. His hyung was already in front of the mirror doing the same thing. Both knew that if they pleased these gentlemen enough there may be a chance the would turn up again, and who were two broke college students to deny their rent being payed off and a warm meal in their stomachs that wasn't microwaved?

 Both knew that if they pleased these gentlemen enough there may be a chance the would turn up again, and who were two broke college students to deny their rent being payed off and a warm meal in their stomachs that wasn't microwaved?

It was always slightly awkward walking into the private room that was reserved for requests like this. The chattering in the room always stopped when they entered and it was entirely up to them to lift the mood of the room. They would usually ask the clients if they had anything specific in mind or a song they would like them to dance to and go off from there. 

Tonight wasn't any different, though it was a surprise to perform for a multitude of young men in their early to late twenties wearing crisp suits and cradling glasses of expensive red wine or elaborate looking cocktails. The fact that they requested for the only two male strippers at the club was equally as surprising. Taehyung's little gay heart couldn't help but jump a little as he took in how handsome each person in the room was, and they might also be into guys... double win, but Taehyung didn't really think people like them would want to be in a relationship with a prepubescent looking broke college student who stripped for his supper so he instead focused more on the bass drumming into his ears.

It was quite obvious to see who was the better dancer between the two strippers. Taehyung was less experienced than his hyung and still struggled at times, especially towards the end of the night. Pole dancing was much more difficult and complicated than people thought. Sure, the people who did it made it look easy, but that's because they were professionals... though we may have to use the word professionals on a loose term here when it came to Taehyung...

The first song came to an end, and Taehyung took a deep breath and waited for the next one to start, but it never happened. Looking up at the large stereo in the middle of the room, his eyes settled on a pale, veiny hand that was hovering over the pause button. His eyes trailed upwards and met the eyes of one of the gentlemen. His eyes were sharp and intimidating, his hair an icy blond and his posture rigid. He had been quiet as soon as they entered, his gaze seemed to be calculating and searching for something the whole time. One would think he was on edge, yet his actions didn't seem nervous, it looked like this was a daily occurrence for the blond.

A deep drawled out voice echoed around the room, and Taehyung's gaze went down to the blond's mouth. "How about you two take a little break and get comfortable?" Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows at the strange request, if you could even call it a request; the man's tone made it sound as if it was an order rather than a question. 

Taehyung looked at his hyung, who seemed just as confused as he was, but was dragged off to a seat between two men. The blond man sat back down on sofa and snapped his fingers, getting Taehyung's attention. Said man patted the seat next to him, arching an eyebrow at Taehyung's hesitance. He let out a pleased hum when the young stripper sat next to him and grabbed the younger by the waist, causing Taehyung to be pulled flush against his side. Taehyung squirmed against the older's hold as a cold hand rubbed circles at the side of his waist, sending shivers down his spine.

From the other side of the room, Taehyung could see the two men having a very polemical conversation with his friend. Their discussion seemed to be taking a toll on his hyung and he could see that he was close to giving in to whatever the two gentlemen were trying to persuade him to do, and that's exactly what happened. With a heavy sigh he got up with the two men and let them lead him to the exit, turning around for a moment to mouth a 'Be careful' to Taehyung.

The rest of the men also started to exit the room once the blond gave them the go ahead, leaving the room empty except for him and Taehyung. Lowering his wine glass on to the nearest surface, the blond suddenly pulled Taehyung onto his lap, causing the latter to let out an embarrassing squeak. Chuckling at the sound, the blond raised a hand to caress the younger's cheek.

"Well, aren't you a pretty thing?"

𝐹𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓈 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 ♥

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔