Chapter 8

Chans POV

I've started to realise that most of my days were spent with Minho. It was weird considering the fact that I used to hate him. Now I hardly wen't a day without seeing him. All of us were currently at the park, around 5pm, the sun was starting to set. I sat on the swing next to Jisung, watching the others try and play soccer.

"You know I realised that you never got punished for not doing your dare." Jisung said, whenever one of us didn't complete a dare there was usually some type of penalty like buying everyone food for a week.
"Well jokes on you I did" I smirked, leaving Jisung shook.
"whEN?" He asked a little too loudly, slightly spitting on me.
"That night..... on Woojins balcony" I felt my face going red, I hadn't talked to anyone about this yet, it was awkward.
"YOU KISSED MINHO AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT KIND OF FRIENDSHIP IS THIS" He whisper-shouted. He was right though, Jisung and Changbin have been my best friends for what feels like forever, I should have told them.
"I'm sorry, but its not a big deal its not like it was an actual kiss."
Jisung sighed and looked over at the others, "who would have thought your first kiss would have been with Lee Minho." I small laugh escaped his lips, "I honestly thought it would have been with Woojin."
"With Woojin? I'm not even gay Jisung" I sighed, they used to ship me and Woojin since we were kind of the parents of the group.
"And you're one hundred percent sure that's true?" He smirked at me, looking like he knew something I didn't.
"Yes it is very true, I don't like guys."
"But what if one was to like you? Then what?"
"I would turn him down nicely now can we drop this conversation." I concluded and got up to join the others, Jisung following.

About an hour passed and the sun was starting to set, everyone had gone home except Minho and I; he wanted to stay back to take 'pretty photos for Instagram'. 
"Hurry up it's getting cold, lets go before the creeps arrive." I was uneasy about being outside at night, I've seen to many crime shows to know that it was dangerous.
"Maybe we are the creeps." Minho laughed, not caring that we could get murdered any second.
I sighed and followed him as he walked around taking photos of the swing set and trees.
"Okie lets go" He smiled, skipping ahead of me.

"What were you and Jisung talking about?" He asked, looking kinda worried.
"You" I said, trying to get a reaction out of him.
His eyes widened as he stopped walking completely as if someone just told him they'd killed his cat.
"Why do you look so worried?" I laughed "He just asked if I had ever completed that dare." That seemed to calm him down a bit.
"Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked.
Before he could answer his phone rang, I looked at the caller ID, It was his sad.
He answered straight away with a simple hello, not saying anything for a bit before saying 'Okay' in the quietest voice I had heard him speak in.
"Chan?"
"Hmm?" This was weird, he only calls me Chan when he's being serious.
Thats when I looked at him, he was sad, I even saw tears in his eyes.
"Could you take me to the hospital?" He said softly.
I nodded, knowing now wasn't the time to ask questions. We got in my car as quickly as we could, the car trip was silent apart from the radio playing quietly in the background. I kept looking over at Minho, checking to see if he was okay. His focus was out the window, playing with hands like he did when he was anxious.
I felt sick, I didn't know what was happening and I couldn't comfort him in any way until I knew the situation.

We finally got to the hospital, both of us getting out of the car. Minho seemed to get that I wasn't leaving. I followed him as he went in, going up to the receptionist. "Um I'm here for Lee Juhyun she just came in about twenty minutes ago do you know when I can see her?" He asked, his voice shaky.
The woman typed something into her computer as we stood there and waited.
"You can't see her until she's stable but you can go sit in the other waiting room, this one's a bit crowded." She pointed to a big red door and gave Minho a sad smile.
Minho nodded, walking away, with me right behind him.
We ended up in an empty waiting room full of blue chairs that didn't look that comfortable.