Chapter 9

Chans POV

I woke up to a bed with only me in it. I panicked thinking something must have happened with Minho's mum and he had to go home. But then I looked over at my bed side table, his phone and his keys were still here. I felt happy knowing he was still here, maybe I could take him out somewhere to cheer him up?
I got my phone and rolled onto my stomach, looking up places to go.
The aquarium? Do people still go there? I sighed and bought two passes.

I wrapped my blanket around me and went downstairs.
"Goodmorning" I heard Minho say. I walked into the kitchen to see him cooking what looked to be pancakes.
I smiled and sat and the bench, watching him, as usual his fluffy blonde hair kept falling in front of his eyes.
"Why didn't you wake me up? I could helped you." I subconsciously moves the hair from his face so he could see what he was doing.
"Well considering what happened last time I decided not to." He smiled. I nodded and spun around on the chair, waiting for food.
About two minutes later I was presented with a beautiful plate of choc chip. I couldn't help but moan as I bit into one.
"These are the greatest pancakes I've ever had."
Minho laughed, turning the stove off and sitting next to me with his own plate. "Well I'm glad to hear that."
"By the way I won these tickets for the aquarium and the others didn't want to go and I didn't want them to go to waste so did you want to come with me today?" I don't know why I lied, maybe I was scared he would think its a date if I told him that I bought them, and it was defiantly not.
"Yeah sounds fun, can we stop at my house before we go so I can get some different clothes."
"Oh so mine aren't good enough? How rude."
"Shut up you know what I mean."
"Yes I do know what you mean, you're dissing my clothes"
"Did I ever say something bad about your clothes?"
"No but you still made them feel bad." Minho stared at me for a few seconds before bursting into laughter, making me laugh with him.

We washed up our plates and I went upstairs to get ready, Minho waiting for me on the couch. I skipped downstairs once I was done and grabbed my keys off the bench.
"Okay lets go lets go stare at fish for 2 hours." I said, holding Minho's wrist and dragging him out the door.
"Are you gonna buy me a souvenir?" Minho giggled as he put his seat belt on.
"Yep I'll get you a turtle snow globe or something would that be enough?"
"Defiantly, its what I've always wanted." And for the second time today we laughed together. We seemed to be good at that, making each other happy.

After we had stopped at Minho's house it was about a ten minute drive. I went up to the guy at the reception, showing him the passes on my phone. He nodded and scanned them, printing them off and handing them to me. I went back over to Minho who was leaning against a pole near the entrance. I handed him his ticket without bothering to look at it.
"Channie?"
"Yep"
"You bought these?" How did know? Did it say it on the ticket? Sure enough I look down at my ticket and the words: Time of Purchase: 7:31 am.
"Uh yeah." I mumbled.
"Why didn't you just say that then?"
"I don't know.. I didn't want it to seem like a date or anything, I wanted to take you out somewhere to cheer you up."
"Oh I'm so calling this a date now." Minho giggled and walked ahead of me. I sighed and followed, whatever makes him happy I guess.

To me, the aquarium wasn't that entertaining but Minho was enjoying it which was the whole point of us coming here so that was good. Though it did get annoying when he insisted on watching this one tiny fish swim around its tank because he thought it looked 'funny' when it swam.
We finally got into the hall area thingy where the sharks and fish swam above you and next to you.
"Woah Channie this is so cool." Minho said in awe, looking around at everything. He grabbed onto my arm when a shark scared him, which I thought was kinda cute. The tiniest bit.
We were surrounded by couples holding hands and taking photos together, some even kissing because the fish defiantly wanna see that.
I was watching a tiny clownish swim around when I felt someone hug me from behind. I panicked before I heard Minho laugh.
"What are you doing?" I sighed.
"WE are out coupling the other people, if you couldn't tell there's clearly a competition and I intend to win." He said, putting his chin on my shoulder. I put my hands on the railing in front, letting him do whatever.
"Ooooh look at that one." He pointed to a lion fish that was in front of us.
We stood there for almost fifteen minutes, Minho pointing at everything that interested him, still not letting go of me.
He let go when I mentioned getting food, we went into this dark room that a few other people in it and a giant glass wall so you could see under the water. We sat on the floor right in front of it, eating fries and naming fish.
"That one looks like Hyunjin" Minho said, pointing to a fish with big lips.
"Look there's Changbin and Felix" I laughed, pointing to a little yellow fish that was following around a tiny black one.
And for an hour, we laid there on out stomachs, naming fish.

"Thank you."
I looked at Minho, confused.
"For today, and last night. I owe you."
"You don't owe me anything now shh I'm trying to find a Jisung fish."
We were sitting up now, no one else was here because of some penguin thing that was more entertaining.
Minho sat closer to me, putting his head on my shoulder and helped me pick out a Jisung fish, and thats how we stayed for another hour.

I dropped Minho out the front of his house and said goodbye. It warmed my heart knowing that today I helped him forget about everything, maybe being his friend would be enough to distract him and keep him happy.

-

Chapter Ten preview -

"Hey can I kiss you?"

"Excuse me?"

-

Hello I thought I needed to have a soft chapter after the previous one oOOps also this one is a little short but I will try and finish chapter ten tonight as well and that one will make up for it, aLSO ITS IN MINHOS POV K BYE ILY ALL