Respect ✓

Respect is also a part of the central personas, yet respecting a person so much that causes depression and anxiety is a big no.

"Hey boys! Catch!" I exclaimed and threw the pebble towards the one who dumped water on the poor girl on the cement floor.

"Learn some respect will ya'?" They mocked and I snorted "Respect? How about you four respect that girl huh?" I mocked the same tone as the boy earlier. They rolled up their sleeves walking to my direction showing their biceps that are- small.

I smirked and taunted them to come closer, they ran aggressively towards me "Aggressive ey?" I stated blankly with a mocking smirk plastered on my lips, a boy threw a punch towards me and i dodged it swiftly hitting him with the handbag full of pebbles in the face, kicking the boy behind me and smacking him rather hardly on the face with the hard handbag, the other two charged beside me, one on the left and one on the right.

I knew they were going to throw a punch so i waited for them to get closer, after a few centimetres i dodged the fists releasing a pebble on the air timing it rightly to let the two knuckles hit the pebble and dislocate their fingers due to exterior aggressiveness.

When they screamed in agony i chuckled at how weak the four was, i emptied the handbag full of pebbles and went to the girl sticking out my hand to help her stand up.

Recognizing the same uniform the girl looked up and my eyes widened realizing who it was.

Yongsun?

She took my hand and i supported her in standing up and i immediately regret scanning her clothes.

Oh my god what a pink bra she has there.

I took off my blazer leaving me in the long sleeved button up shirt, and handing Yongsun the blazer, thankfully she immediately understood why and her cheeks flashed deep crimson red.

3rd POV

While the two girls rode Moonbyul's bike towards Yongsun's house different thoughts flooded both of the girls' mind.

While Yongsun prayed to all the gods she ever knew because of the embarrassment that a student saw her glory.

But Moonbyul beated Yongsun in praying to different gods, she went on with greek gods, religious gods, monks, even the outer space gods and prayed to the entire universe even to different galaxies that ever or didn't even exist, that she was turned on just by the sight, she prayed to them to help her avoid wincing, panting heavily or even releasing. She swears to the entire world that if she does, she's gonna go crazy and crash the goddamn bike on the edge of a cliff or even throw it to a volcano.

--

Minutes later Moonbyul stopped her bike in front of Yongsun's house and waited outside while Yongsun sprinted towards the house changing her clothes and gave Byul her blazer back.

Moonbyul on the outside of the house leaned on the wall slapping herself to delete the sight in front of her earlier.

Kim Yongsun's POV

I dashed towards the door not wanting to be late.

Wow.

I saw Moonbyul on the wall leaning, since I didn't notice her outfit earlier i now had a better view on it. Long black sleeved button up shirt that paired very well with the black slacks.

"Let's go, we still have 29 minutes left till the bell rings." She stated making me snap out of my trance and i nodded hastily and sat on the seat behind her and she placed her foot on the pedal and made the bike run.

It was mesmerizing how her muscles were seen due to the button up she wore, how her hair flow freely with the air.

Mysterious painter? She's a pure angel. Everyone hates her? How?

---

I sat on my seat in Economics class unfortunately i had this class with Eric and he's my seatmate. Since he arrives 5 minutes before class i turned my gaze on the window outside.

I saw Moonbyul and a boy together underneath a tree, they were happy. I could even make out that Moonbyul was laughing and smiling brightly at the boy.

Wait. I recognize that boy.

Its Minhyuk. My fellow officer.

----

"Hey! Minhyuk!" I called out to the walking boy on the hallway with his friends. The three of them turned to face me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a connection with Moonbyul?"

"W-Wait what?"

"Moonbyul. Full name: Moon Byul-yi Appearance: silver hair, visible cheek bones, younger than me for one year."

His eyes widened and he nodded.

"Yes, childhood bestfriend."

"We'll talk about this tomorrow."

"Y-Yes Yongsun."

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them