Details (last chap) ✓

Specific jobs has specific details, like us. Specific type, specific person. Our liking depends on the person you admire afar because of her/his details or intriguing characteristic.

Mamamoo [who named this gc?] (groupchat):

Maknaenae: Spill. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Whee param4x: How's the encounter with Moonbyul, girl?

Yongdonkey: Why y'all asking me about that?

Maknaenae: Says the one who's recklessly in love ;)

Whee param4x: Cuz we're asking, we have curiosity too duh

Yongdonkey: Uhuh, smooth one, Whee smooth. Still tho she just saved me from some bully and eventually saw my glory.

Maknaenae: Wait what? What glory? UP OR DOWN? SPILL IT SOLAR.

Whee param4x: AWW SHEEEEEET THINGS GOING HOT

Yongdonkey: You two hoes, some kid dumped water on me and on time Moonbyul was also on the other side of the road sooo.

Maknaenae: Actually as i've heard Moonbyul-ssi doesn't talk to people.

Whee param4x: Same and she intends to be cold.

Yongdonkey: Oh? Why?

Maknaenae: There were rumors that she got bullied, eventually got beaten up by the teachers, but that teachers are already gone. As what i've heard.

Whee param4x: Yeah, it's rare to see her smiling or talking to someone.

Yongdonkey: Actually, she has this cold but respectful demeanor.

Yongsun turned off her phone and walked to the theatre room, to be met with the class and teacher she would be working with.

She had eye to eye contact with her saviour earlier and she immediately diverted her gaze to the teacher, she sat beside Hyejin and Wheein.

"Alright people. The script is ready and characters will be assigned now."

Main characters of the story is Alice and Luke, side characters of the story is James, Gregorio, and Dale. While the others are the extras"

I sat on my seat waiting for the persons to be picked, glanced up and saw Moonbyul wearing a black mask.

"Jungkook as James"

Jungkook stood up and went to the stage beside Moonbyul.

"Kyungsoo as Gregorio"

"Sungjin as Dale"

"Eric as Luke"

"And Yongsun as Alice"

I stood up my eyes wide in surprise, i walked to the stage beside Moonbyul.

"The others will be extras."