Prologue.

Amongst all the people, I could see him. He was at the end of the bar, lost in his chain of thoughts as usual.

He let out a shaky breath and turned back to his drink.

"Excuse me?" I heard a voice calling And I instantly recognised it.

"I need another one. Can i get it?" He further asked, adding to my restlessness.

I didn't look up from polishing glasses. Giving him another one wasn't a really good idea. It could just put him over the limit but then again, who was I to do so?

I took his glass, he didn't look up at my face as well. I held it up to the optic.

"Double." He told me as he nodded at the bottle, still not looking at me.

He walked back to his table as I handed his glass to him. Suddenly, he lifted his head and I hurriedly turned away. I wanted no face-offs.

The bar was supposed to be closing within 15 minutes or so, and right now, it was just me and him.

I had almost finished stacking the glasses. I noticed him entering the washroom so I reached over the table for his glass. It is then i spotted his phone over the table, of course, with his earphones plugged into it. He is the still the same.

I smiled and turned back towards the bar. It was a quarter to twelve, all the stores around me were closing down. Steel shutters were clattering down.

I slowly tiptoed towards the gents washroom and knocked on the door. Upon getting no response, I panicked.

I pushed the door and found him splashing water on his face, his half body was bent low over the sink.

"Are you fine?" This absentmindedly escaped my mouth.

His hands stopped, i felt his body going stiff. He gently parted his eyelids and looked at me through the mirror. He was staring at me, so many questions building up in those beautiful brown eyes.

The eyes I'd stare at for hours, and never get bored.

"I need to close the bar actually. So if you could please just hurry up." I ignored his stares and let the door close behind me as I walked out.

I didn't want this.

"Nurayza!" My heart skipped a beat when he called out my name, the full name to be precise. It didn't sound usual to me.

I turned around and saw his tiny eyes widened. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach when his lips curved into a small smile. 

I let out a professional smile.

"Good to see you, Shehry."

~~~~

Since I am literally just idling away my days, and I have so many plots in my mind, thought of presenting it into a fanfiction.

This is a Shehryaar Asif fanfiction btw. And I hope i can continue with this story nicely.

Thankyou. All the love and happiness. xx