Chapter 3

Nikki pov

Ounce sunrise began to rise i was up, i had gather supplies astuff that was left behind here. I did take one last look at that bedroom of cesar, before leaveing and i slowly left the only home. I had felt like there belong and last thing i look at was cesar window, the star within a circle, than i started to headed my way. I heard was survivors place here and i needed to get more things for my journey for the redwoods. I needed to find cesar to warm him and tell him, my feelings for him. I thought as i kept walking down the path.

I saw the the sky was in the sunrise mode the sky was Purple , blue, orange and red before it became. Baby blue sky, it was beautiful i thought to myself, as i went down the path and i saw the gate. Maybe some, guards the soldiers i thought to myself as i got closer to it i saw it was soldiers more like it. Once they saw me in the distance, they open the gate for me and i finally got there they welcome. me , i saw the dome i belive used to nfl football dome or where they used to have concerts.

there , it was still pretty far away where i was at the time, i let out a sigh as i walked towards the. Dome, as i got closer i saw that abandon buildings had graffiti that readers ape apes and saying kill apes, gen-sys did this, a good ape is dead ape  things i just thought was awful. I was for the ape side, not the human side because it was truly our fault. I never had blame ape ever, i blame fear and greed of the human kind.

I thought deeply as i made to the front area of the dome, i walked in and i headed to get some food. There different little stores that trade junk for weapons or medical supplies i needed a least a gun incase of a bear attack or Mountain lion attack.  As i thought to myself as i got my food and headed down, " i heard we have a new comer that had come over " there was man, " i am Dreyfus ...leader here " i gave him a look ,  don't you mess with me bitch  " i am nikki rodman" i look will last name , he had this look before he speak " i am not staying for long i am headed to the redwoods asap...bye " i told him he was speechless