8

(dovewing16 creepypasta14 user73699843 bn8442 ShirleyCarpenter majesticthatsme )

Nikki pov

I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin and i felt the soft fur blankets that i was cover with. I open my eyes, i remember what happened the night before , i got shot  it hurt lightly as i moved in the wooden bed i was laying in. but it's better than laying on the ground, i thought as i open my eyes and there i saw the window and i saw the. Village though the window there i saw the tall beautiful treehouse that was made and around the redwoods trees.

They had built with or around the tree's i thought as i rolled over there was cesar sleeping in a chair nearby, i gently. Put my hand on his hand, he gently woke up and he open his beautiful hazel- green eyes and he had more of a bright green eyes thought i thought. To myself as i rolled over, he woke " feeling ? better ?" cesar asked in a rough voice, i was kinda amazed by the way he could speak but i wasn't amazed at the same time. I thought as i look at him, i missed cesar my cesar i thought to myself.

He spoke " where...were...you...i...look...for you" he ask me, " my mother had move, job at texas...i told will. Than i try to visit you ...but dodge would not let me, i had to leave it was hardest thing i had to do" i said at the edge of tears, i was sitting up at the time he lean over than he wipe my tears. " what ...happen ...to ...you ?" he asked, i really didn't want to answer that question at all because it was bad answer.  " an...bad man " i said, he could tell that i didn't want to answer it or want to push me to talk about it .

" your ...friends ?" he asked me, than nodded, " no...they were giving me a ride for showing them though the redwoods. They not ...i forgot the reason they wanted to come here ...sorry" i told him, " it's ...alright...your safe now ...rest" he said, than i heard someone in there was female ape, " medical ape" she started to sign just checking on the wound and changes the wound cloths she sign. " i'll...be...back...nikki" he said as he step out in the moment. Than medical ape walked over and began to check my wound