Eijirou Kirishima

Yes Kirishima is my best boy I just love him so much sjsjsns he makes my heart go boom boom💕💕

The Little Things

To say that Kirishima appreciated the time he spent with you would be an understatement. Anytime he had free time on his hands he would invite you over to his room and just stayed in bed with you. He would watch how you smiled at him everytime he opened the door.

You would walk in with a smile on your face and he just wanted to squeeze the ever loving daylights out of you.

The way you two spent your time together would always be magical to him. Not because of the bunch of kisses you two would give each other, but because of your conversations.

"Dude Bakugou is kinda hot, would you be mad if I left you for him?"

"Nah, I'd leave you for him too."

_

Kirishima first took interest in you during the quirk apprehension test on the first day. You ended up in 9th place right below him. Sure, he embarrassed himself when he went over to talk to you by accidentally tripped over his shoelace and took you down with him.

"I'm so sorry!! I wasn't paying attention and-"

"Don't worry about me, are you okay?"

You asked standing and holding your hand out for him. You gave him a friendly smile with closed eyes. That's when Kirishima first noticed it. The first thing he found admirable.

Your smile.

"I- uh, I'm fine." The red on his cheeks could say different.

Your face showed concern. "Are you sure? Your cheeks are pretty red." Your hand gently moved towards his left cheek.

His eyes went wide before he started to back away slowly. "Y-yeah umm, It's j-just-"

"-Blush, cause he's around a pretty girl like you." Kaminari said smirking and slinging his arm around Kirishima's shoulders. Not soon after the red soon came on your face.

You nervously laughed and scratched the back of you head. "H-haha, well I was just worried about him since he fell."

"Oh, he's fine alright. Don't you worry!" Kaminari gave you a thumbs up.

"Right. Well nice to meet you, uhh sorry I didn't get your names. I'm [Name] [Last name]." You held out your hand for them to shake.

The Blonde took your hand, "I'm Kaminari and This," he gestured to the red head, "is Kirishima." Kirishima waved with a nervous smile.

"H-hey."

You gave a tiny back before you heard your name being called behind you. "[Name]-chan! Come on the girls decided to eat after school together!" Ochako waved for you.

"Be right there! Well I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow," You waved at them. "Bye guys!" you smiled and turned away. Kirishima waved back with a small smile on his face.

Kaminari noticed this and smirked.

"So what do you think of [Last name]-chan?" Kirishima blinked twice and blushed before answering.

"Well ya know, shes, um nice and she has pretty [Eye color] eyes, ya know?"

"You think she's cute?"

"Yes." Kirishima answered without hesitation. "She's everything I could ever dream of, and I just made a complete fool of myself in front of her! I can't face her now! How unmanly..." He pouted.

Kaminari gave him a tiny smile. "Don't worry bud, you'll see her tomorrow, and you can prove how manly you are with a fresh start. New introduction!" He tried to cheer up his friend. The Blonde could see his friends face fill with determination.

"Yeah! You're right dude, I'll show her that I'm not a clumsy guy!" Kirishima yelled, throwing his fist in the air.

"Just try not to trip anymore around her." Kaminari snickered.

The next day Kirishima walked in and went straight towards you. You saw him and smiled towards and he tried to fight the blush coming on his face. The red head took a deep breath and had a conversation with you, he threw in a few compliments about your smile and how kind you were to him. You felt your cheeks heat up and complimented him back before Aizawa-sensei walked, well rolled, into class.

The next few months you both spent time during and out of school. It was either going to the park, training, or just spending time together at each others house. Then after four months of knowing each other he finally asked you.

"So, u-um [Name],"He turned to you and you turned towards him nodding your head showing him that you're listening, "We've been hanging out a lot lately and I wanted to tell you that I um, I l-like you and I
w-wanted to tell you before ya know um someone else comes in and confesses and you go for them. Which is understandable considering that I-"
You cut him off by placing a kiss against his cheek. He froze and put his hand where you kissed.

You smiled at him. "You big dork, I don't like anyone else but you. They can confess but I won't feel the same way about them that do you." You gave him your famous eye closed smile. He looked at you with a caring smile before grabbing your face and kissing you.

He pulled away to see your red face. He gave cute laugh. "I've always been meaning to tell you, I always wanted to kiss you whenever you gave me that smile. You should smile more often."

You froze for a minute before turning away and hiding your face with your hands."Don't say that public Kiri! It's embarrassing!"
He stared at you before laughing and hugging you from behind.

"Don't be embarrassed [Name]," He leaned down to your ear, "I could say a lot of another things that are way more embarrassing."
"KIRISHIMA!"

He stared at you, smiling, while he was reminiscing. You looked at him with your big [Eye color] eyes that he loved so much. Your beautiful [Hair color] hair that was sprawled on his pillow. He pressed a kiss to your forehead and nuzzled his face into your neck and you placed a kiss onto his head.

Those kisses, he could get used to them forever.

_____________________________
He's beautiful.
Oh god I hope that was good enough for a first chapter See ya in the next chapter!