Katsuki Bakugou (Part one)

"Um, Bakugou I have to tell you something."

"If you're going to talk to me about that night then, I have you tell you it didn't mean anything. We were both drunk, stupid shitty hair and dunce face pressured me."

"A-actually this is about something more important." Your hand flew to your stomach.

"I gotta go. We can talk about this later."

"B-bakugou!"
.
.
.
.

[Eye color] eyes had revealed themselves once you had raised your eyelids from your sleep. Groaning as you rose from your bed, you wiped your tears from your eyes.

"God damn it. I need to stop having that dream. That was years ago."

A light knock on your bedroom door brought your gaze towards your doorway where there stood your daily reminder of the man you couldn't tell the important issue to.

"Mama? Are you okay?" Your five year old son asked, worry written on his face. He was carrying a stuffed toy of the famous hero 'Ground zero'. Which was kind of ironic.

Your son, Hikari, was an exact replica of the man who haunted your dreams. He had his blonde spiky hair, his red eyes, and courage. The only thing he inherited from you was your personality and your nose.

You gave him a gentle smile and sat up on your bed. "I'm fine honey, just had a nightmare." You spread your arms. "You wanna make me feel better?"

His face was soon replaced with joy as he ran to the side of your bed, not being tall enough yet as he reached towards you. Once you placed him on your lap you wrapped your arms around him and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"Do ya feel better now?" He looked up at you cutely.

You gave him a nod, "With you? I always feel better."

You both sat there for a while before he spoke up. "I'm hungry."

"Me too. C'mon I'll go cook something."

"Can I help?" Hikari looked up at you with the cutest face that you couldn't help grabbing both his cheeks and pressed multiple kisses against his face while he tried to squirm out of your hold.

"Mommy! S-stop!"

"You can help if you give me a kiss back." You turned your face to show Hikari your cheek and waited.

It wasn't long until you felt your son quickly kiss your cheek and started to chant 'breakfast'. You placed him on the floor and ruffled his blond hair before standing up and grabbing his hand to lead him to the kitchen.

"Here you go chef." You spoke as you handed your son his apron made to fit his size.

He nodded, "Thank you assistant."

Living as an only parent and having to care for a child with no father to help was hard but you had to manage. Sometimes Present Mic would come by once in a while to hang out with you and Hikari. He was like an uncle towards your son.

Yamada tried to once give him a Present Mic doll to Hikari for his fourth birthday party but was told that his favorite hero was Ground Zero. Which almost brought Yamada to tears and you had reassure him by telling him that he was your favorite and you were the one that ended up with the toy instead.

For your sons Fifth Birthday Party, He got a Ground Zero Plushie and from that day on he hasn't let anything come between him and that doll. Of course, you haven't told him that the hero was actually his father. You didn't want to raise his hopes of seeing him and then end up ever getting to meet him.