PLAYING 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN

"I'm bored!" You yell out as you sat on the couch with your arms crossed. You've been whining for the past hour, while your best friends, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin do chores that Jin assigned before the rest of them left.

 You've been whining for the past hour, while your best friends, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin do chores that Jin assigned before the rest of them left

Hearing you, Taehyung had came in the living room and sat beside you. As you continued to be grouchy, your bottom lip pokes out, Taehyung glances at you and imitates you, crosses his arms with his lower lip out.

"Stop it, Taehyung!" You murmur, trying to sound angry at him.

"STOP IT, TAEHYUNG!" He cried out, sounding dramatic. You roll your eyes at the cute boy, as he finally stopped mimicking you and goes for you belly.

He grabs your hips and began to squeeze and rub them, roughly, with his strong hands. Tickling you and making you squirm, Taehyung smiles at how ticklish you are. You on the other hand, couldn't help but to laugh, cause it was your first instinct when someone touches you there.

If you haven't noticed, Taehyung was the one that touched you the most out of all the boys. You didn't mind it at all, you kind of liked his touch to your skin, it was different, yet compulsive. Taehyung has flirted with you a couple of times, but nothing serious.

"Jimin! Help!" You screamed out, trying to hold back your laughs as much as you could.

All of a sudden, Jimin, who was now behind the couch reached and grabbed Taehyung's wrists and looks at him directly

"Taehyung, leave her alone. What did I say about touching her?" Jimin stated as he looked Taehyung in the eyes. Taehyung had aggressively yanked his hands back from Jimin's reach.

"Oh, come on! She likes my touches, right Y/N?" Taehyung questioned you, a light shade of red escaped from acrossed your cheeks. You were flustered at the his words as he looked at you with a smirk.

"Just don't touch her, Taehyung," Jimin said looking serious. Jimin then glanced at you, making sure you were alright.

Jimin was the most caring for you. You he would be right by your side no matter what. He had a crush on you in the past, according to Jungkook, but Jimin never confirmed it to you.