YOU CHOOSE: TAEHYUNG

YOU GOT TAEHYUNG

------------------------Recommended Songs:BTS(Taehyung) - Intro: Singularity BTS(Taehyung) - StigmaBTS - Blood, Sweat, & Tears----

Recommended Songs:
BTS(Taehyung) - Intro: Singularity
BTS(Taehyung) - Stigma
BTS - Blood, Sweat, & Tears
----

"TAEHYUNG" the piece of paper read in black ink.

You shake a bit thinking about the name, but you didn't want to keep him waiting so you looked into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung's pink lips had the biggest smirk on them. He glanced at Jimin, while Jimin's face went worried looking.

"You got my name, correct?" Taehyung said with high confidence. You nodded softly and thought about it.

Taehyung has always been a cute guy, but you'd never mess around with him... he's like a brother, right?

Taehyung stood up and went towards you, your stomach starts aching in nervousness, like butterflies? He grabs your hand quickly and makes his way toward the closet, dragging you from behind.

As you make it to the door, Taehyung opened it like a gentleman for you, you walked in complete darkness. He had flicker the light switch on so he could see you better, while closing the closet door.

You seem a bit flabbergasted that you got Taehyung, the playboy, the guy that could get any girl he wanted. Taehyung isn't the type to be held down by one girl, so you knew this moment would be a one time thing, nothing more.

"So, what do you want to do first?" He suggested you should choose the type of things to do, rather than him, which was weird, considering who he is and how he acts.

He gazed softly at you with a smirk. You felt you nervousness about to get in the way of this moment, Taehyung is a sweet guy, so you told him, hoping it would resolve the problem.

"Taehyung, I-I'm really nervous to be in here with you..." it came out a little a bit shaky, but he responded with a soft chuckle, as if he was doing something good.

His hand smoothed out your hair as he gazed into your eyes, his expression tender and full of loving. "You shouldn't be." The words sounded so heavenly they could have been a prayer.

Taehyung stepped closer to your blushing face. His fingers then touched your cheek, they were soft, yet cold, but you on the other hand was streaming from Taehyung's touch.

Your eyes started glistening from staring at Taehyung, his eyes were focused on your facial features. He moved on touching the outlining shape of your lips. He bent down slightly, getting on you level height. You felt his breathe on your face, making you tremble as shivers ran through your whole body.

What was he doing to you?

He smiled, playing with your lips as you ached for his lips to be touch yours. You reached up boldly, to touch his face, but it was to late.

He kissed you gently, with care, but you didn't want that, you wanted more than soft. You slowly put your arms around his neck, pulling him as closed as possible to you, making him groan a bit.

He looked up from the kiss to see your eyes, still shining, he had understood what you wanted and how you wanted it.

Suddenly, he pushed you up against the closest wall, it was cold, but you liked the feeling, since you were overheated from Taehyung's appearance. He takes of his shirt off smoothly, dropping it on the floor.

You quickly ran you fingers along his abdomen, it was soft and muscular, he continued kissing you. You wanted to take your clothes off as well, so you take off the dress, while still kissing the boy's lips.

Few minutes later, you had stopped the kiss to get some air, you were out of breathe, but he waited for you, seeing he is use to this type of thing.

Once, he noticed you caught up with your breath, he quickly smacked his lips on your moist ones.

He wrapped his arms around you, like it was the last time he was going to see you again, it felt so right.

It had been silent for a long time.

It was hot inside the closet, mostly because of the body heat coming from the both of you. Taehyung had stopped kissing you and looked at your neck.

It was untouched.

Making him ache more to make his mark on you. He lowered his head to your neck and began breathing on it. Feeling the coolness, on your hot neck, you breathe out heavily, almost sounding like a quiet moan.

He smiles to himself and starts sucking the skin on you, making your nerves tighten in your neck as he found the sweet spot on the first try.

"Mmm" was all you could say right now, at this moment. Not controlled, your hands move to Taehyung's dark hair, grabbing it softly and lightly pulling it.

Once, you did this you felt him nibbling harder on your skin, creating the love bite. It felt amazing, especially since a guy with experience is doing it.

He stopped and looked at his work, he had a proud face on.

"Let's get dress," he said, in a monotone voice, unwrapping his warm arms around you and picking up his shirt.

Your lust had went a away suddenly, from his words, you didn't want to stop, you wanted more than just a make out session.

You had picked up your dress and slipped it back on.

Sadly, Taehyung didn't pay you any attention until the time was up.

Jimin has suddenly opened the door to the closet, in a panic filled way. He looked worried about you, as he only eyed you.

"Times up." He said quietly, Taehyung smiles and strides out of the closet, passing Jimin with a happy look on his face.

Jimin has spotted the mark on your neck, but didn't say anything about it, slowly and calmly walked back to his seat.

"Jimin, you okay?" Jungkook asked him. Jimin plopped down with an ill face and nodded his head.

"Okay, who's next?"...