YOU CHOOSE: JUNGKOOK

YOU GOT JUNGKOOK

------------------------Recommended Songs:BTS - House of CardsBTS - Autumn LeavesBTS - Love Is Not Over----

Recommended Songs:
BTS - House of Cards
BTS - Autumn Leaves
BTS - Love Is Not Over
----

"Jungkook" the paper said with nice handwriting. You looked directly into Jungkook's eyes while he glanced back looking worried.

"Me?" He asked point to himself. You softly smiled and nodded your head.

His worried looked turned into a broad smile.

"You've got to be kidding me? Aren't you guys like brother and sister?" Taehyung stated with one eyebrow up. Jungkook looked in Taehyung's direction.

"Shut up. Just because you didn't get picked, doesn't mean you you have to whine about it" Jungkook replies slightly angry at Taehyung.

Taehyung shrugged and rolled his eyes, while Jimin keep his head down looking at the floor. Jungkook suddenly grabbed you hand.

"Shall we go?" Jungkook asked heavily, while pointing to the closet door.

You nodded as his lead the way to the room.

You felt a big lump drop to the pit of your stomach, it felt like you weren't scared, but awkwardly nervous. Jungkook and you have been friends for the longest, no one knew you better like he did.

Jungkook on the other hand, wasn't nervous at all, he was very relaxed, a bit excited actually.

Once you make it to the door, Jungkook opens it for you, you grinned softly and step in the empty closet, looking around. Jungkook got in and closed the door behind him.

Jungkook noticed a light switch and glanced at you.

"Do want the lights on or off?" He requested while looking at the switch. You hesitatingly answer.

"Umm... O-on" hearing this, Jungkook smirked a bit, while slowly walking towards you.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked grinning at your shyness. Of course, you knew he knew. You keep silent, looking at his chest covered by a white T-shirt.

He laugh again tilting his head while looking at you.

"Why are you nervous?" This guy has so many questions. You swallow harshly, while still looking at his chest. "It's not like we haven't done this before," you look up into his eyes, they were darker but still he looked softly at you. "You remember what happened last year, right?" He said slyly.

Indeed, you remember the moment when you and Jungkook got drunk and started kissing, then one thing lead to another...

You already had slept with Jungkook.

You nodded you head.

"So? Come on (Y/n), there's nothing to be nervous about" saying this, Jungkook leaned in forward until he was close to your face.

You freeze up not wanting to move, make Jungkook want to get even more close. He his moist lips makes contact with your soft ones.

He kissed you, slowly. He didn't care for the time because he knew he could do a lot in seven minutes with you.

Your arms went around his neck unknowingly, you couldn't control how you felt for Jungkook. His hands moved from you waist to your shoulders.

Stopping the kiss, Jungkook started breathing a bit heavily, as did you. His now were at the buttons of your blouse. Looking at you deeply with darkened eyes, Jungkook needed approval, even though you two were closer than ever, but he didn't want to make you feel better, which you were starting to.

You nodded knowing what his eyes were asking for. His lit up as he unbuttoned the blouse one by one and opened it up to see a black plunge bra, Jungkook's favorite color.

He licked his lips softly as he gazed at you barley exposed breast. He without hesitation, took off his shirt in one motion.

He brought you back into his arm and resume the heavy kissing. Jungkook wanted more, feeling this way, it wasn't just sexual attraction, but way more. Jungkook loves you, but he wasn't going to ruin the friendship that took so many years tear apart. Plus, he knew about how Jimin felt towards you, and he didn't want to ruin that.

Making out with him was pleasurable, he was caring towards you as he wanted to kiss slowly, to feel like time was going slow. It was amazing.

"...I want more" he whispered, while stopping the kiss. He lightly pecked and sucked on your neck.

"Mmm" you moan softly, not wanting to because it was a bit embarrassing, but you could obviously tell Jungkook likes it and wanted to hear more of it.

He started biting softly on your neck, until he found your sweet spot. He knew where it was all at this time, but he planned to tease you.

"Ahh" you mumbled out, at this not caring for the noise yourself. Jungkook snickers to himself when he hit the spot, and didn't stop at that.

After this Jungkook's hands slid down towards your butt, each hand on one cheek. He was feeling aroused so much, he gave your butt a big squeeze. This made you gasp loud, your pretty sure Taehyung and Jimin could hear it. Even Jungkook was a little surprised.

"Wow," he breathed out. The cheeks of your face began to redden at his reaction. "We should start getting ready," he said quietly. You nodded in approval.

Both of you put your shirts back on, Jungkook in another one motion and you slide on and began to button your blouse patiently.

As you two primp and gussy up, you heard the alarm ring for the seven minutes to be up.

"Time's up!" You heard an enthusiastic Taehyung say, while knocking on the closet down. You look at Jungkook and he did the same, giving you a soft grin.

Walking to the doors and opening them, Jungkook held the door open for you. Taehyung's facial expression went for excitement to confuse in a matter of seconds.

"Wait, did you guys do anything?" Jungkook shook his head while giving a emotionless stare. "I mean we heard a noise, but didn't think much of it". You turn the other direction, with some humility on your face.

"That was me, I thought I saw a spider," Jungkook lied. Taehyung laughed softly and nodded in understanding.

Jimin kept quiet in his seat staring at the floor.

"You okay, Jimin?" Jungkook asked the boy. He shrugged a bit while licking his lips, still staring into the wooden flooring.

"He'll be okay," Taehyung said, playfully air hitting Jimin.

"Okay, who's next?"...