YOU CHOOSE: JIMIN

YOU GOT JIMIN

------------------------Recommended Songs:BTS(Jimin)- Intro: SerendipityBTS(Jimin) - LieBTS - FAKE LOVE----

Recommended Songs:
BTS(Jimin)- Intro: Serendipity
BTS(Jimin) - Lie
BTS - FAKE LOVE
----

"JIMIN" the small piece of paper said. You look directly at Jimin, making his eyes go bigger.

"M-me?" The boy put his hand over his heart, you nodded with a grin and put the piece of paper back in the heart.

Jimin raised up from his seat, hesitating to walk to the closet. You smile at his cuteness he would always show.

"Really?" Taehyung's face had a look of disgust on it, but Jimin paid no mind to it, he was to business thinking about this game, thinking about what he was supposed to do.

"Ready, Jiminnie?" You said teasingly gesturing him and going towards the closet, he smiles and lightly giggles at the cute nickname, and follows behind.

You know Jimin is super sweet and such a gentleman when it comes to yourself, or any girl. He is a nice guy and he's not the type to pull anything on you in this sexual game. Jungkook had told you once that Jimin is kinda perverted, but you brushed it off, knowing that he was probably joking.

As you two finally make it to the closet entrance, Jimin quickly opened the door for you with a bit of a formal bow. You laugh and walk in the small area, he enters behind you closing the door.

Jimin looks at you awkwardly and stares, he doesn't really have anything to say, it seems he still is making his mind up about something.

"You okay?" He starts blinking rapidly and shakes his head a bit, then looks at you again. He nods shyly and puts his hands in his pocket. "Jimin, I'm sorry if you don't want to play this game, maybe we should just st-" he cuts you off, while glancing down at the floor.

"No, (Y/n), it's not that, it's just... there's this girl I've like for a long time and..." he had stopped mid-sentence, but you decided to finish the rest to help him out.

"You don't want to kiss because, you like this girl," you had responded. He chuckled a bit at your guess of words. "Well, if you want to know my opinion, you should just show her that you really like her," you stated to the boy.

He stepped in closer.

"What if she doesn't like me?" He questioned, looking in to your eyes.

"I doubt that she isn't going to like you, Jimin your a great guy and girl would be lucky to have you," you said.

Jimin stepped closer to the point he touching your chest with his. Your scent was wonderful, it flooded his scenes, he couldn't help it.

He looked at you with his glistening eyes as he licked his bottom plump lip. He did want to wait anymore, the fact that you told him to show you, that's what he wanted to do.

Jimin goes in slowly and plants a warm kiss on your cold ones. He made it quick, he was scared to see your reaction of his actions, he kept his eyes closed. Unlike you, your open your eyes to see Jimin still with his close, making you smile more.

You take Jimin's head in your hand for a more passionate kiss. His heart had stopped when he felt your lips again, making his hands go around your body. Tilting your head to get deep into the kiss, your hands move to chest.

Jimin's adrenaline was starting to rush as he felt your hands get lower and lower on his body. He suddenly, but slowly pulls apart from the kiss.

"(Y/n)..." he whispers softly, you look up to see a lust filled Jimin. "I can't take it anymore," mumbled out loudly.

He takes off his shirt revealing a muscular chest and much more. Jimin's backs you against the closet wall and lifts you up with ease, you wrapped your legs around his torso.

This time, he smashed his lips onto yours, this time there was magic, the way his lips connected with yours. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than you could have imagined and your opened my mouth with a low moan.

"Jimin," you couldn't do much but say his name, you weren't trying to but it slips out. He nibbles and bites on your neck and collarbone, soft, but to the point where you can see he did.

He wanted rip your hip hugging dress off, to make love to you, he wanted to call you his, but not in this closet, somewhere much more romantic and desirable, in a bed or even in the shower, not while playing a game.

"Jimin" he continued to lick, bite, and suck on neck trying find that one spot. "Jimin , our time is almost up," you said, whimpering.

"I don't care," he implied, even though you felt like you were on cloud nine with Jimin right now, you didn't want to be caught like how you are. You knew you looked a mess, so did Jimin, but he is on edge and couldn't care less about how you looked right now, in this moment.

"Jimin, please," his nibbling had dialed down, your begging had made him stop. He still was lustful and breathed heavily. He put you down from the wall and backed up giving your space, things got out of hand.

Putting his shirt on, he looked at you and smirked.

"So, that does this make us?" He questioned, you obviously didn't know the answer. He was your friend and you didn't know he liked you in that way. He was handsome, kind, and protective, he perfect boyfriend material. "I'm willing to make this work out, if you are." He said, gentle looking at you. You looked back at him and nodded.

He heart bounced with joy. He smiled as his eyes disappeared.

"Great, now I have a reason to kill Taehyung it he touches you," he said, darkly. His moods had changed so quick.

"Okay, you two, times up!" Jungkook had yelled for us to hear. You and Jimin let the closet and went to the living were the boys were at.

"Did you two do anything?" Taehyung asked, Jimin nodded, but kept quiet and sat down in his regular spot.

"Okay, who's next?"...