Rememberance Day

"Four!?!?" I hear banging on my door and I slowly sit up.

"Wh- who is it?" I stutter yawning.

"Uh it's me Zeke." he sounds unsure

"Ah, my buddy Zeke, what brings you here so early?" I ask enthusiastically.

"Um Four it's already 1:30 In the afternoon. You do know what today is right?" He replies nervously.

"Can't recall.... ooooooo is it your birthday?!?!" I exclaimed confused slightly.

"No... it- its Tris's 2 year Remembrance Day."

After those words my room started spinning and memories came back into my head. The death. Funeral. Last night. The club.The drinks. The girls.

I look next to me and a random girl is lying in my bed I don't even know her name. I let out a sob.

"Uh Four, hey if it's too hard you don't have to go its okay I will cover for you." Zeke offers.

"Thanks but It will be best if I do." I say disgusted with my self and I hear Zekes footsteps draw away down the hall.

I run to the bathroom and look in the mirror I have 15 minutes to be ready so I quickly shave the stubbles off my face and through on my suit that is slightly tight but I have to deal with it now. I look at the time and I run out the door.

This year the ceremony is going to be held at the top of the Hancock building and we are zip lining off at the end, which I am not glad about really but it's the least I can do for her. I take the elevator seeming as I am already late.

When I hear the last ding my heart starts to pound and I realize I am suppose to say a speech today. Before I could go back down the doors open and I am greeted by Christina grabbing me and sobbing. I carefully pry her off me and watch as everyone's eyes were on me as I walked up to the podium.
I take a blank piece of paper and act like I am reading off of it.

"These past 2 years I had a bit of hatred build up in side me for T-Tris. How she left me and went inside that lab, broke my heart that it wouldn't of happened if she would've listened to me. I now realize that she wasn't just Tris Prior, the brave, bold, and smart. She was also Beatrice Prior, the selfless, caring, and forgiving. If she didn't go in the lab that day it would've pained her knowing she couldn't of helped. Beatrice would've wanted us to move on from her death not live the rest of our lives regretting things so from this day forth I am going to take that step and forgive her and take a step forward. We will always remember the good moments and bad that's all we have left of her. Thank you." I step of and secretly wiped a tear from my eye as I get strapped onto the zip line, the same one she rode three years ago. just as I was about to step off I heard one word "Wait." and that voice I could recognize in a crowd.

I couldn't believe what I heard. It was fake I know it. But my mind changed when I turned.