Moving On

But my mind changed when I turned around and to see a girl with stringy blonde hair and dull grayish eyes.It was Tris. Not the strong healthy Tris I knew though. This was the thin unhealthy girl standing in the back of the crowd un noticed.

I told everyone today we must move on from her. That is what I must do. Move on. I shook my head and jumped of the building flying though the air. I spread my arms and imagine myself flying. In the distance I heard screams and yelling. I opened my eyes and saw Lynn waving for me to stop so I quickly grab the breaks and pull.

"So should we start calling you three now?" Lynn joked while unstrapping me. The past two years Lynn has let her hair grow out and it is already passed her shoulders flowing in black wavy lines.

I chuckle in response to her comment then tell her goodbye eager to get back to the compound.
As I walk away I heard a scream of the next person coming down, Christina, and I grin.

When I got to the train grounds I was waiting for a train when I heard Cristina yelling something towards me.

I walk closer to here.

"Four!! Hey did you like the zip lining? Are you already going back?" That was the Cristina we all use to know always asking questions.

"It was fun. And I had my fun for today." I reply.

"Oh mind if I tag along? I forgot my purse in my apartment." She questioned yet again.

"Not at all." I guess I could use some company on the train.

When the train was coming I grabbed Christina's hand and we jumped on together then sat in the row of metal seats.

"I- I liked your speech today about moving on. I agree she is a memory now and we should move on." She whispered.

"I agree." I state.

"It's going to be hard though. She got me through everything!" She cries.

I hear a bump and I look up to see Tris standing in the doorway and my mind runs crazily. I have to forget her. She isn't in my life. She's suppose to be dead. So I turn to Cristina and whisper "Maybe this will help." With that I kiss Christina passionately and when I squinted my eyes open I see Tris with her hand on her mouth silently sobbing.

Christina pulls away and stares at me with awe. Then quickly turns towards the doorway hearing a sob.

"T-Tris!?! It can't be true! Oh my gosh no no no I'm dreaming!!! Is that you really you?" Christina exclaims in tears.

Tris shakes her head slowly with her eyes locked on mine and her eyes harden.

"You saw her there you knew!" Christina accused turning towards me.

"Don't worry Chris, Four here is just a jerk. He only cares about himself and he is a coward to face anything." Tris rages on. I know she is talking about Marcus and Me so I stand up and walk up to her.

"You don't know anything." I whisper.

"Your right. I thought I loved you now I realize I don't." She slaps me after she said that and my heart breaks in two.
*************************************

Hey, hope you enjoyed this chapter it kinda had a twist! Comment ideas for the next story and check out my other FourTris book!! Thx!
Comment, Vote, Follow!!