Not Real

When I wake up I am in a small room with no windows.

I run to the door, but just like I suspected it was locked.

"Hey let me out of here!!" I scream.

Just at my request the door opened and Tobias walks in with a tray of food.

"Tris." He says with relief and tries to hug me. I step back and scowl.

"Get away from me. If you ever come near me again I will kill you."

"Tris please, I was under serum with Zeke and Uriah, I would never hurt you!" He tries to come closer but I step back again.

"I'm warning you get away!" I growl.

"Listen to me. They are forcing me to do this, if I don't then everyone I love will be killed including you. Don't worry I will get us out of here, I love you."Was all he said before he set the tray down and walked out. I sat on a small bed in the corner and started to cry. Why can't my life be normal?

I ate the stale bread and dry corn then fell asleep into a dreamless void.

I woke up to the door screeching open and Tobias walking in with a red splotchy face like he was crying.

"W-what's wrong." I ask afraid of what made him the almighty Four cry.

"Tris I am s-sorry." He stutters before sobbing again.

"Why are you so-" I stop when I see him pull out a belt and I cower to the corner.

"Forgive me please.. I have no choice." He whimpers coming closer.

"No please don't! Help someone!" I yell out scared. Tobias keeps walking closer crying and I feel a tear slip down my cheek at the sight of him before the belt was raised and brought down across my face.

Hey it's short I know but please stick with me for the next few chapters! I want to thank you for reading this and give me some ideas too!

Comment, Vote and Follow!

Thx :)