04 - Scary As A Predator

[Unedited]

The small blaze of sunlight streaked across your face. Making your face contort due to the weird dim brightness that was shielded by the darkness of your eyelids.

A cold feeling hit your cheek. That instantly made your eyes shoot open.

Your right eye was covered by small pieces of soft hair and pressure was felt on your cheek.

Jungkook's head layed on your face, a small trail of drool falling from his lips and into the small puddle on your cheek.

"Ew! Get off you giant rabbit!" You shoved the man's face off of yours. Both of your hands were rubbing off the disgusting drool.

A groan came from Jungkook as his body made a hard impact with the floor. You were surprised the floor didn't break.

His fluffy cotton tail twitched making you hold back a giggle due to how cute it was.

"Mmmphhh," he groaned again but it was muffled as he rolled to face you.

His tired eyes glared at you, making it seem as if you were prey.

You swallowed hard as he slowly got up, his muscular arms on full display as they helped him get up.

He lunged at you at full force but instead of being killed, you were being tickled.

Tears formed in your eyes as your laughter was the only thing that could be heard.

"J-Jungkook! Stop! I can't b-breath," you said between laughs. Of course, he never stopped.

Is this really the way I'm going to die?

You could imagine your gravestone.

~•••~

R.I.P
Y/L/N Y/F/N

DIED BY BEING TICKLED TO DEATH.

~•••~

Jungkook joined in with your laughter.

He was practically on top of you so you couldn't escape his tickling hands.

Your frantic eyes searched for a way to make the big thighed bunny to stop.

There it was. Your only solution.

Target detected.

Bingo! It worked. Once your leg met with. . . Mini Jungkook. . . The tickling stopped.

Jungkook was lying on the floor, holding his crotch. As if he was cradling a baby.

Ouch.

Your cringed at the sight of a full grown man almost in tears while his arms were in between his legs.

You took a deep breath and wiped the tears that had flowed down your cheeks.

"The fuck is happening in here!" The door bursted open, only to reveal Jin.

"Oh my God. Child. I'm sorry for your poor ears," he said as he stepped over to cover your ears.

"Yah! I've heard worse!"

He chuckled and let go of both ears, now turning to face Jungkook.

A loud sigh was heard from Jin.

"What did you do Y/N?"

"He was tickling me and the only way to make this rabbit to stop was to hit him in the place where the sun ain't shining," you pouted as you spoke.

'~***~'

It was 6:27 p.m. and you were still in pjs and lounging on the couch in peace and quiet.

The boys had to go somewhere. They were very reluctant to tell you exactly where but it really wasn't your business. You only knew them for a few days but they already seemed pretty close to you and you were too.
You enjoyed their company after living 2 years in this lonely apartment.

Since 12 p.m you have been having a kdrama marathon. Mainly watching "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo"
(My fav kdrama...)

But wait, something didn't seem right. It's as if you had forgot something...something import-

My job!

Ahhh, that's what you forgot. Your only job.

Oh. I'm for sure gonna be fired. Fired instantly. Ah shit.

The peaceful marathon was now stressful.

Even more stressful as 7 hyper hybrids came skipping through the door of your apartment.

You flung yourself under the giant pillow you had in your lap. Maybe it'll keep all your problems away and bring a problem free world.

Of course, that ain't possible. Maybe only in a Fairytale.

A soft meow came from beside you. A small, sleek furred cat layed beside you, its large eyes looking into yours.

You smiled.

A pure rumbled through its throat as your hand stroked it's head.

"Thank you, Hoseok." You smiled once again.

Hoseok nudged his soft and small face into your neck.

[A/N]
713 word chapter.

Very short.

I am sorry.

But aye, here is a chapter.

~Noova 😘