19 ~ Some truths yet, some lies

It's been a week since you had met JB at the park. At the moment, you were thinking about what to wear for tomorrow afternoon for the interview. You had planned that tomorrow afternoon, you would meet JB at the park so he can give you a ride, and also that way his boss will believe that you are actually friends and give you the job.

You were quite pleased with your idea.

As you were looking around in your closet, you heard a weird noise coming from the living room. It was quite strange for you since it was passed midnight. You knew that Namjoon was pretty good at breaking everything; he couldn't help it though. He enjoyes small and cute stuff and your apartment was filled with small cute glass figurines that you had collected since you were a child.

With this in mind, you decided to go investigate and you were shocked because of what you saw. In the living room, you saw that Jin, Jungkook, and Namjoon were putting away some food in your fridge, from all kinds of vegetables, to all kinds of meats and cheese.

They didn't seem to notice you. You inspected them more; they were wearing some kind of suit, very elegant and clean, their hair well done. Each had their hair slightly curled with their eyebrows and slight forehead showing.

You saw that Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi were fast asleep in the couches and the floor, they were wearing some pajamas. It seemed as if they were eating before falling asleep, they looked rather cute.

Hoseok and Yoongi were tightly hugged against eachother. Hoseok encased Yoongi in a giant bear hug, as well as Yoongi. Taehyung occupied the couch. He was spread out like a starfish, one arm over the couch with his leg, other arm touching the floor while the other leg stayed straight.

You were staring at the three cute hybrids when you felt something wet on your back, and someone's arms embracing you in a cute sleepy back hug.

"What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? Y/n? Aahhh~ You missed me, that is why you are still not sleeping?" He said and started to rub his head in your cheek. His hair tickled your nose, resulting in you scrunching it.

"J-Jimin! Why are you all wet?" You turned around to face him, and you saw he was just wearing a towel in his lower body.

"I just came out of the shower~ I was planning on getting a midnight snack and then go look for some pajamas-" he paused to inspect your face "- Y/n, are you okay?" You were furiously blushing, and petrified.

"Jimin can you stop it?! Go and make yourself decent for God's sake!" Namjoon screamed and threw him a bag of marshmallows.

What's up with the whole household practically being awake?

You thought, looking back at Namjoon.

"I'm going. See you later Y/n," he said with a playful smirk and a cute wink before he left.

"Y/n, are you okay? did he did anything to you?" Jin and Namjoon came to you concerned.

" N-no, I'm okay. It's just that, I wasn't expecting to... see him like that. By the way, where did you guys get the food? And your clothes?"

Since they didn't expect you to be awake at that hour, they thought that those noises that you made was actually Jimin.

"Um-" Jin started to sweat.

"It's ok I will explain it to her, go and finish saving everything." Namjoon interrupted Jin, then he took your hand to take you outside for a walk at the park. The night was a little cold, and windy. Once you reached the park you sat on a nearby bench.

" I'm sorry. I know we haven't been completely honest with you. The reality is that, the night you found us we were running away from some bad guys. We used to work for a company," Namjoon started, his eyes gently stared at the sky.