15 ~ A Dream?

You saw the guys go in.  Then one of  Jungkook's ears twitched.  You didn't notice you had stepped on a broken  piece of glass.  He stayed there for a while, but then he followed Jin into the building.  You let a relieved sigh drift out of your lips. But it was interrupted by a hand covering your mouth.  You felt a sharp object on your back, too afraid to move, you decided to stay still.

"I could smell you miles away.  You smell like one of them."

A sudden urge to run away hit you, however your petrified body couldn't respond.  All of a sudden you felt something pierce the skin of your back, your vision started to become blurry, as if everything was drawn with chalk and someone had tried to erase it.  Then you felt nothing, nothing at all, everything was pitch black.

You opened your eyes when a burst of sudden rays of sunshine hit your face.  Opening your eyes slowly to the smell of pancakes, you noticed you were in your room, in your bed, under the warm fluffy blanket.  When you tried to move your legs, something restrained them from even moving an inch.  Then you saw five animals in your bed, Jimin was on your leg, Taehyung was at your right sleeping peacefully on the fluffy pillow. Yoongi, that was in his tiguer form was occupying the other half of your bed, where only the pillow that Tae  was on was free.  That is when you noticed you were hugging Jungkook, who was peacefully sleeping in your warm empbrace.  You noticed a warm sensation at your feet, it was Namjoon, his fur sure was warm. Since you always had cold feet at night, you started to wonder if it would be a good idea to keep him like this every night.

That is when it hit you, all the guys where back.  At this moment you sat up almost immediately, waking Jimin and Jungkook, they shifted into their human form and startled you.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked while rubbing his eyes.

"You scared her, bunny!  Sorry y/n, we came late last night and you were already sleeping.  We didn't want to wake you up, and we all fell asleep here," Jimin said while scratching his cute puppy ears.

You couldn't believe that you were in your bed, come on you were wearing your favourite pajamas.  Was that all a dream after all?

"Ummm....Y/n.... can you let go? I need to go to the restoom," Jungkook was still in your embrace, the poor boy had been waiting for you to let go, he saw how deep in thought you were.  He didn't want to disturb you and he liked your hug, but his necessity for the restoorm was much bigger than his need for affection.

"I-I'm sorry Jungkook," you said all frustrated and with a cherry red face. Just as Jungkook left your arms the cute bobcat jumped beside you to your embrace.

"N-nam...?"  He didn't say anything, he rubbed his head in your hands. He jumped out of your bed and left. After some time Jin came and knocked twice on the door.

"Hey, breakfast is ready please come to the kitchen.  Yah Yoongi!!!  Wake up you oversized cat!!" He said and started to wake up the others.

"Y/n, where is Jungkook?"

"He said he was going to the restroom so I guess he went to the one down the hall way."

"Y/n!!!  Can you please help me?!" Namjoom screeched from the kitchen

"Oh my God...." Jin and you said in unison and you jumped out of bed. You had already heard the boys saying that Namjoon was a bad cook, and you weren't taking chances of him burning your kitchen... or the apartment.

"I'm here Namjoon!  Is everything ok?!"

"Yes, it's just that, I don't know where you keep the syrup for the pancakes." Honestly you felt spook and relieved, you were mentally prepared to see the kitchen in flames.

"It's ok, it's over there at the top of the shelf." You told him and signaled to him so he would grab it.  Little did you both know that Jin left in a hurry and he had spilled some butter on the floor.  Namjoon was about to reach  for the shelf when he encounter the butter. He tried to prevent himself from falling and since you were behind him he dragged you down. You both fell on your own butt.

Y/N POV

"Ouch!  That hurt- my tail bone hurts so much...."  I started to rub my butt when I faced Namjoon.  He had been silent all the time since we fell.

"Namjoon..? Are you alright?" He didn't answer.  I could only see how he tried to hold in his tears.

"Please call Jin"

I ran until I found Jin strugguling to get Yoongi out of bed... still trying to get him out from the covers but now in his human form.

"Jin, Nam is calling you he gout hurt.."

Jin started to run, even Yoongi stood up and ran behind Jin.  Once I got to the kitchen I saw that Hoseok and Jungkook were already carrying Namjoon to their own room.  Tae came to my side and grabbed my shoulder

"Y/n, I think Joon hurt his tail.  I think you should go have breakfast.  I don't think there is much you can do with the situation right now."

"Sure" I said and saw all the boys get into the room and lock the door behind them.  I pretended to go to the kitchen but instead I started to carefully listen to their conversation.

"Yah Kim Namjoon! You didn't even have a scratch after we picked you up last night.  I thought those wolves would beat your ass, seems like the butter fights better."

"What?! The wound on my back hasn't recovered yet and you know how painful is to hurt your tail."

"Hyung shut up.  Stop screaming, Y/n might hear us.  I don't think you want her to know about last night."

"Tae is right, she even followed you guys."

Wait, so I wasn't dreaming? What are they hiding?