Chapter 2

After lunch with Liv and Ryan, on my way home, I stopped at the liquor store, got the extra large bottle of cheap wine to drown my sorrows. I drew me a hot bubble bath and had myself a self pity party.

"I need to get laid." I tell myself out loud.

It's been well over a year since my last penis encounter. Wesley, my last boyfriend, if you could even call him that, was typical douchebag self centered party animal. I dated him because, well because I was tired of the same boring "safe" kind of guys. I wanted someone who made me feel wild, sexy and young. It's not that I'm old, I'm only 25, but I totally feel 40 most days. I put all my time into my work and traveling often for work doesn't give me time for a social life let alone date.

Sex with Wesley was wild but he wasn't much a giver. After he came, it was always "that was great, babe", and was passed out cold before I could clean myself up. I wasn't even surprised when I walked into the bathroom at the bar during girls night and saw him pounding into some blonde bimbo. Fucking typical douchebag asshole. After that, I just stopped trying.

By the time I'm nice and pruned, I put on my robe, grab my wine and start editing those photos of Vast Vindication I need to hand in tomorrow morning.

Fuck, I'd give my left boob to spend a night with guy like Rex. Just one night. He stands at 6' 4", soft brown wavy hair down to his neck, beautiful green eyes to die for. And that body, ugh. Chiseled to perfection. He always rips off his shirt during a show showing off his tattooed chest and that sexy 'V' that points down to, what I'm only guessing, is heaven. I'm sure he fucks like the rockstar he is. Shit, I really need to get laid.

I finish off the photos and email them to Edith, my boss. I shut off my laptop, chug the rest of my cheap wine and drift to sleep.

The next morning, I wake up at 6:30, surprising me since I drank half a bottle of wine, and go for a jog since I have no hangover. Pop in my headphones and the world is invisible to me for the next hour. Jogging before the city gets too crazy is one of my favorite things to do. I slow down to catch my breath and check my phone. I have a few texts from Edith, complimenting the photos of Vast Vindication and a few more texts from Olivia.

OLIVIA (7:02 AM): Vi! Ryan's parents are throwing us an engagement party for us next Saturday night!
OLIVIA (7:02 AM): YOU HAVE TO COME! :)
OLIVIA (7:10 AM): Let's meet up for mimosas and discuss outfits! :P
OLIVIA (7:11 AM): I'm free at noon! Call me! ;)

My first thought is FUCK YEAH! Drinks at noon! And my second thought is "I really don't want to be around prissy folks all night", but for Liv, I'd do anything.

ME (8:17 AM): Of course I'm there! Noon sounds great!
ME (8:18 AM): I'm just finishing up my morning jog. I'll call you when I'm heading out.
OLIVIA (8:20 AM): Yay! Perf!

I get home and hop in the shower. As I'm washing my hair, I get to thinking what will I wear. My closet is full of black skater dresses, mini skirts, leather pants and band shirts, and of course that one formal outfit everyone is required to have in their closet. I barely have anything decent for an engagement party at the Carters.

The Carters are a family of well known lawyers. Ryan might be a decent human being but his parents are Grade A prissy assholes. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing my Doc Martens boots, leather pants and Megadeth shirt in front of these people. So I text Liv back.

ME (9:12 AM): On second thought, I have nothing to wear. Wanna go shopping?
OLIVIA (9:13 AM): I was hoping you'd say that! ;) Meet you in front of Bloomingdales at 11:45!

"Of course Bloomingdales, says the queen of shop." I think to myself.

Me (9:17 AM): LOL sounds good.

I make myself some breakfast, jam to some tunes and take my time getting dressed. Before I know it, its time to meet Liv. I hop on the subway and get off on 57th and Lexington to see Liv in front of Bloomingdales. She has a smirk on her face as she's texting someone. Probably hot cock pics from Ryan. What a whore, I'm so jealous.

"Liv!" I yell as I make my way towards her.
"Vi! You're here!" She says as if we didn't just plan meeting 3 hours ago. "Come on, lets get to spending!"

Three hours later, $725 poorer, I have my outfit. Thank god I had it help me out picking out an outfit because I'm not so great at being a girly girl. Liv and I are like Yin & Yang twins. Where she petite and short, I'm curvy and tall. Where's she's blond and girly, I'm raven haired and as tomboy as they come but we complete each other. We've been best friends since we were five and growing up next to each other makes her more like a sister to me.

She hails a cab and we head to Hell's Kitchen to have a late lunch and some drinks.
"So what's the 411?" Liv says forking her salad. I know she's trying to get me to dish on guys in my life.

"Mm, nothing much really. You know me Liv, I never have anything going on."

"You know, I hear Ryan has some really cute cousins. Maybe you could meet one Saturday night!" She says smiling with hope in her voice. She's such a romantic.

"I don't know, Liv. That whole family are a bunch of pricks. I don't know how you can stand it."

She looks at me with a death glare.

"With the exception of Ryan." I quickly add with a nervous laugh.

"Eh, you have a point. I don't know how such a good man could come from such people." She says.

I sigh, knowing what a great man Ryan is. If only I could find one too.

"Well it's worth a shot. Maybe not all of them are dicks." Liv says again with that hope in her voice.

" I guess. That $700 outfit better at least get me laid." I tell her pointing my fork at her.

"Now, that's my girl." She winks at me continuing her salad.

Olivia and I part ways and instead of taking the subway, I walk the few blocks home, enjoying the nice spring breeze in NYC. It's not often we get nice weather in April.

That night, laying in my bed, I get to thinking about my life. Am I where I want to be at my age? I always wanted to be at least engaged by the time I'm 25. It can happen but will it? I have no friends other than Liv. I don't really have the time or desire to meet strange random men. Plus, my self confidence is below average. I put all those thoughts aside and turn to my nightstand. I've got my trusty BOB for lonely nights like this.

I open up the drawer and there it is. My 9 inch, thick as fuck, silicone rabbit boyfriend.
I smile as I pull down my panties, close my eyes and take myself to my dirty place. I turn on BOB and I'm already wet just thinking what coming next. Fuck, I need to get laid.
I rub my clit with my rabbit and imagine a man's face between my legs. He's licking all the sweet spots making sure I'm ready for him. I imagine him come up over me as he aligns his cock with my pussy.

"Are you ready, baby? I know how much you need this," my imaginary man says in my ear.

"Oh, fuck yes, Ryan, I'm so ready for you." I moan as I begin to picture Ryan fuck me.

I push my vibrator inside me and begin to pump as if I'm being fucked just how I like. I pull up my shirt and. Pinch my nipple, bringing my orgasm quicker. I'm thrashing on my bed, arching my back, I hear imaginary Ryan tell me to come on his cock as I start to come. As I'm coming down from my high, I turn off my vibrator. I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling.

"Yep, I'm a shit friend."