|| Chapter 6 ||

"Finally, alone."

Mr. Baldi sighed and looked up, his eyes locked on the ceiling. He stayed in silence, thinking quietly. Normally, this was the time when he and the Principal would go out and walk. He would listen to the Principal, enjoying the small talk silently. The Principal has a lot to say. One day it would be about kids running up and down the halls, how he would stop a bully from stealing candy from a young girl, how he dealt with teacher arguments... The list went on. The Principal wouldn't seem too monotoned, either. He would have a soft, eager tone to his voice. It sounded nice, hearing some emotion from the male.

He found out that the Principal doesn't like swearing, running in the halls ((no shit Sherlock)), loves sweets, hates that sock puppet, etc. Mr. Baldi sighed and slammed his fists onto the desk. Why do I miss him? All he does is yap! Yet he enjoyed it. Their small talks, their walks in the park. It was all annoying, yet why did he miss it so much?

Perplexed, Mr. Baldi glanced out the window. Why does the Principal do this? Why Did I do that. Damnit.

He stood up and sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Gotta Sweep, sweep, sweep!"

Shouted the second most annoying thing here. Mr. Baldi knew he was going to regret this in future times. "Sweep." He greeted as the broom danced into the room.

"Oh, hiya! Say, I heard you and the boss got into a hissy fit." The broom smirks.

"Who else knows about this?" Groaned Mr. Baldi.

"Oh, almost everyone in the whole school. You two are kinda the new hot topic." The Broom replies. "Why were you fighting? Some people say it's a couple fight-"

"A What?"

"You know, a couple fight." Sweep snickered. "Like How a woman and a man fight."

"We are not a couple."

"Are you sure?"

"Sweep."

"Sorry, Mr. Baldi!" Laughed Sweep. "You're too fun to poke at. Boss doesn't want to talk to anyone except for the children when they run! I tried to talk to him, but he ignored me! What kind of laundry mat does that?"

Mr. Baldi's eyes flicked to the door. "I should talk to him."

"I wouldn't do that, Mr. Baldi. He seems pretty pissed off at you for whatever you did. Which reminds me, why were you two fighting?"

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're annoying and that I should apologize." Mr. Baldi said sharply.

Sweep whined. "Come now, Mr. Baldi! I'm your best pal here!"

"You're a broom."

"So?"

"I prefer vacuums."

"Broomist."

Mr. Baldi shooed The Broom Away, sighing under his breath as he closed the door. Though, I can't help but think about what Sweep said. Do I really like the Principal? He couldn't, the Principal was his boss. The sadistic teacher placed a hand on the doorknob. His... his boss....

"Damnit." Mr. Baldi swore. He opened the door and walked out, closing it. Despite knowing he was in the wrong, he didn't want to apologize. He's a stubborn person, but so was the Principal. Both of them were in the blame, neither should have said those words and Mr. Baldi shouldn't have slammed that ruler next to the Principal. Such a gesture.

Mr. Baldi crosses his arms, paced, stretched, paced more, then leaned against the wall. He should be damn lucky that I'm apologizing. Mr. Baldi thought darkly, before heading towards the Principal's office.