|| Chapter 14 ||

Soo someone pointed out that this story matches this song really well. I took a listen and it really does. I'm definitely going to attempt to make an Animatic using this song cooperating with this story. Thanks :D

"Damnit, Damnit, Damnit..."
Mr. Baldi has never felt so guilty. The way the Principal looked at him, his tone, everything... he had to leave him. But he didn't want the Principal to think of him as a blood thirsty monster. Someone who just wants to murder everything in sight.

But it doesn't matter. Because the Principal already thinks I'm a monster.

And he had all rights to. Mr. Baldi didn't know why he cared so much about the Principal. He never cared about anyone in sight, except for one person.

Mr. Baldi clenched his fists and straightened. I... I have to do something. This isn't right, Sweep doesn't deserve him. Neither do I, but the Principal deserves better than him. So, he ran.

His reputation with the Principal was already ruined, cut in jagged lines and thrown into the water. Rain began to drip down, as he ran, curving into the school and shooting into the hallways. The Principal would be pissed if he was caught running in the hallways, but he could care less.

Mr. Baldi slammed to a stop , wheezing softly as he tried to catch his breath. Where would he be... my room! Mr. Baldi knew that would be the last place the Principal would be, but instead he ran there. He slammed the door open, but all was empty.

Damnit... his office! The bald teacher darted towards the Principal's office, but when he peered inside it, there was only First Prize. "First Prize? What are you doing here?"

"N-nothing, sir!" First Prize yelped, yanking back and hiding something behind his back. Mr. Baldi snarled under his breath, lunging at the robot. The two tussled, the robot managing to put up a good fight until Mr. Baldi managed to catch the thing he was hiding.

A love letter... Sweep...

Mr. Baldi growled and crumpled it up. "Tell him there's no need." He told the robot, before bolting out of the office. Please don't let me be too late.

Mr. Baldi leaves the office and looks around, before noticing Playtime. "Er- you! Playtime, is it-?"

Playtime looked like she nearly got a heart attack, looking up at him with huge eyes. He knew she remembers what he did, and what happened. She probably knew what happened two days ago.

"Look... just... tell me where the Principal is." Mr. Baldi Breathed.

"... Why should I?" Playtime whispers. "The Principal May not want to speak to you."

Brave words coming Out of a young girl. Mr. Baldi found it frustrating. "I... Look, I made a lot of regretful choices, okay? But at least help me make one person happy. Or at least allow me to apologize."

Playtime eyed him, before swallowing. "...Outside collecting the children to go inside." She replied softly.

"... Thank you." Mr. Baldi murmurs, before rushing out to the recess hallway. Children were coming inside, Mr. Baldi shoving his way past.

There was the Principal, shooing the last few children inside, soaked as the rain poured down. Thunder rumbled in the distance. This wasn't romantic, but what the hell.

"Principal!" Mr. Baldi shouted.

The Principal looked up, seeing Mr. Baldi run over with confusion on his face. "B-Baldi?" He stammered, shocked.

Mr. Baldi wrapped his arms around the Principal's waist, picked him up and spun him. Then, Mr. Baldi kissed him, And the Principal kissed back shyly.

The two kissed as the rain poured around them, The thunder rumbling softly and lightening flashing around them.