Rain

The rain hits my window, making light taping noises. Not to the point that theres thunder. Just a simple littel rain could. I turn my head back to the book i was reading. Just then i get a ping from my phone, notifying me of a new comment on my latest facebook post.

@cupcakesplash has commented on your photo
(A/n i dont have face book, so i have no idea how it works please bare with me)

I open my phone to see the brightly colored picture i had uploaded eriler that day. It was nothing much. Just a photo i had take of the sun rise. I look to see the that what had been posted had only gotten a few likes. In all honesty it made me happy knowing that people like it enough to let in effect thire life, evern for a short second.

Then i read the comment.

@cupcakesplash commented
"If only you where as pretty and the eart then mabey you could get a date to the dance lol fatty."

Seeing the comment i felt a ping in my chest. I know that i shouldn't let things like this get to me, but in has been engraved in my mind so long that ive just excepted it. I look out my window to see grey clouds and tall buldings. It truly is beautiful. But i find myself growing sad that its so beautiful. Nature never had to try all it had to do was exist. I lool back to my phone, and quickly swich it off. Getting up from my spot o had taken on my window ledge. I walk over to my big mirror i had in my room. I stare at my reflection. My hair is to my waist. A light brown i seams to glow golden brown in the summer. My pail skin, because ive never ben one to tan, finally i look at my body. To the first eyes glance im skinny almost to skinny. But as you keep starring you can see how truly fat i am. All my minor imperfections that all add up to hint at how ugly i really am. My wrist and thighs that have new aswell old scars on them. I hate those to, But i can never find it in myself to stop. I stare for a moment longer, then make my way to my bathroom. Almost as if i dont want to wake anyone up, even though um the only one o. The apartment. I slowly open my medicine cabinet. I immediately find what im looking for. A small silver blade that i took out of a pencil sharper. Taking the balde i hold it to my wrist. With one samll swipe i feel a sting and see blood staring to seep out of the now open skin. I keep cutting. Cut after cut. Till my wrist is coverd in red. I slowly put the balde down and watch my blood drip into the sink. I feel tears staring in my eyes but wipe them away. Finding my first aid kit, i take out the gauze and wrap my arm. I make my way back to my book and sit in the same spot i had been before. I try to focus back on my book, but all that goes through my mind is the words ive been called over the years. Fat, sult, whore, ugly, unwanted, orphan, and so much more. Samll wet spots appear on the page's of my book. This time i dont wipe them off. I just cry.

-------------------------------------

So this is my first story ive ever published. Im Sorry for any misspellings, i have dyslexia. I would love some feed back and i hope you have a grate day.