I cried

"Hey" i say to my bestfriend. She slowly lools at me and gives a small 'hey' back.

"So do you want to get food her or in the other building?" she asks and i think for a moment before pointing to the other building.
The walk was a normal walk for us. Talking about school and other things that are one our mind. Once we reach the cafeteria we go to the line that makes subway like sandwiches. She doesn't get food. I wait for my turn then tell the lunch lady what i want.
After ive gotten my food rae and i go to a random room that i cant be bothered to remember the teachers name.
A little while later i look over to see her eyes rolling in the back of her head and quickly shake her;  She stares at me like im crazy.
Once i thought she was okay i told her i was going to use the restroom.
Once i get back i see its happening again. I shake her again and she wakes back up. Only a few seconds after she says shes okay it starts again. This goes on for almost ten minutes tell the bell rings for sixth period.  She almost silently leaves and i do to. On my way to my next calss i see her.
I wanted to cry. Shes going through this and even though i know im her oldest friend. I know i cant make her happy.  Not like her other friends do or her boyfriend. Its not that i hate them.
I wish she would hang out with them more. They make her happy.
I speed walk to my next class trying not to brake down on the way.
As soon as i get there i practically throw my stuff on my desk and ask the teacher if i could use the restroom.
Yet again i speed walk.
The moment i close and lock the stall i start to cry. Not loudly but quietly.
I cry for almost ten minutes knowing i had to get back to class. I cryed because i want my best friend to be okay and happy. I cryed because i know i cant give that to her.
I cryed because i couldn't tell anyone. 
This was the frist time i ever truly cryed at school, and i doubt it will be the last.