Chapter Nine

Together We Will Set The World On Fire

Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues!

CHAPTER NINE

Jenna's POV

"FUCKKKKK!" I whispered yelled to myself. It was an awful night for my muscle disorder. Every once in a while, the muscles in my legs would twist and rub. Although it didn't do any damage, the pain was always excruciating, and my medication was in the cupoard of the mini in bus kitchen. 

I stumbled out of my bunk, falling down in the middle of the hallway and having to drag myself the rest of the way on my hands. I reached up into the cupoard, grabbing the pill bottle and swallowing three. I got the lid back on the container just before I fell flat on the floor from the pain. Tears came to my eyes and I started shaking, my teeth shattering. I managed to get myself into a sitting position, leaning against the cupboards for support. I rubbed my legs and sobbed, just wanting the pain to go away.

After a few minutes I heard someone stumbling tiredly back from the washroom and making their way to the bunk closest to the kitchen. Jinxx.

"Jinxx" I moaned. No response.

"Jiiinnnnnnnnxxxxx" I moaned again, loader.

He came out to the kitchen and saw me on the floor. He instantly woke up, running to his bunk and grabbing a blanket and running back to me. He rolled the blanket into a ball and lay me down, putting my head on it. He then leaned against the cupboards and put my legs over his lap, beginning to rub them. I was still crying and squirming, it just hurt so much. Jinxx started speaking soothingly to me, trying to get my mind off of it.

Jinxx was with me the last time it happened on the bus. Everyone was still drinking at the bar except for Jinnx and I, so he helped me. At first I was crying too hard for him to understand me, so he had caleld Ronnie and put him on speaker. Ronnie explained what was happening and said that I needed my medication, so I pointed until Jinxx found it and brought it to me. Ronnie sang to me for an hour, before he fell asleep. Jinnx just talked to me until I could sleep, then helped me to bed. 

The guys must have heard Jinxx talking to me, because one by one they stumbled out to see what was going on. They knew about the last time, so they realized pretty quickly what was happening.

Andy gently lifted my head and sat down on the rolled up blanket, placing my head in his lap. He started slowly running his fingers through my hair, knowing it relaxed me. CC grabbed me a glass of water and helped me sip it every few minutes. Jake and Ash sat by my side and just looked at me while my tears slowly subsided.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, I must have fallen asleep. Because when I woke up, it was only me and Ashley. His eyes were closed, but he was still rhythmically rubbing my legs. It just occured to me that we were still on the kitchen floor.

"Ash" I whispered. HIs eyes snapped open and he smiled at me. 

"You stayed with me" I stated after a moment.

"I did" he replied.

"You didn't have to do that" I told him, although I was touched by his actions.

Ashley's POV

Oh but I did, I thought to myself. I longed to tell her that I would never leave her, that I'd always take care of her. Instead I said

"You did the same for me just a week ago."

She smiled a little. "Get some sleep, Ash" she said.

I nodded. I stood up, pulling her up with me. I kissed her quickly on the cheek like she had with me, then went to my bunk, falling asleep the second my head hit the pillow.

Jenna's POV

I stood in the kitchen for a minute after Ashley left, simply thinking about everything that just happened. I sighed, Ashley's mood swings were really giving me whiplash, I thought as I made everyone coffee, knowing we wouldn't be stopping for a while.

=================

hi guys! so I have no idea if anything remotely like the leg disorder i made up even exists, but i needed it in there for future parts ;)

xoxox