storage room~fluff

Lance POV:
I was walking through the castle when I heard a sudden crash and a cry, I ran to the noise and came across a door i had never seen. I opened the door and to my surprise the walls were covered in maps and papers, in the corner of the room there was a large bookshelf knocked over, so recent that papers were still in the air. I scanned the room over quickly and saw that dumb mullet Ive come to love sticking out from under the mess.  I leapt over to the bookshelf and lifted it trying to keep anything else from falling. I looked down to see Keith's tear stained face, he looked at me with a fury in his amethyst eyes. I heard him mumble something I couldn't make out and he kicked my ankle, I looked at his leather covered leg and laughed. "Did you really think you could hurt this. I'm practically a stone sculpture, look at these guns." I flexed my arms and chuckled. He made a smug face as I reached out my hand to help him up. Next thing I knew I was on top of him arms at his side's as if I was pinning him down. I could feel my heartbeat in my left leg, he kicked it again. I looked at his face, he was smirking? As he looked into my eyes I felt my heartbeat return to its rightful place in my chest beating at the speed of light. He moved his arms to my sides, I thought he was going to push me off, but he gripped my hips and pulled, my arms collapsed. We thumped foreheads and he rolled me over to my back. He moved his hands and started to hug me. "K-keith? W-what are you d-doing?" He lifted his head to my chest, " Shut up and hold me. " He rested his head onto my chest and listened to my heartbeat. We layed their for a while, it could have been minutes or hours, I couldn't tell. He was the one to break the connection up. He stood up and reached his arm out to help me. I looked at him puzzled and took his hand warily. As we stood and fixed our appearances, Allura came over the speakers and announced a new mission. As me and Keith raced to the main room, he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. "Thank you, I-I really needed that." As he wrapped his arms around me, I sniffed his hair.
Hm, strawberry.