f l o w e r b o y /// Klance AU information

So I'm taking a little hiatus from this One shots book, I'm going to make a Klance Childhood to Adulthood AU. It will basically represent there relationship in a world where they met as children. It will progress as they age. If you're interested you can go check that out. For now this book probably won't have very many updates (Not that I was consistent before.) I'm probably going to come to this book whenever I want to relieve myself of stress, probably have some klangst in here. Possibly smut? I'm not sure. Updates for this book won't have a schedule (Not that it had one before.) I apologize if you were intrigued by this book but, One shots stress me out, I get to attached to certain plots and don't want to abandon them. There will probably be random stories with multiple parts in here. This book is a huge mess, and overall a stress reliever... for me at least. I really enjoy writing and sometimes I need a change. I know I'll probably use this book as my outlet if I get bored of a story and want to carry on writing. I don't want to be an author that ends books. I completely despise endings or letting go of a story. Feel free to suggest some au's you want to see done. I don't mind doing a few requests, but don't expect them to be done quickly. I may just wait for a break from another book I'm writing and go on a spree of requests. I doubt I'll ever be popular enough to get lots of requests, but I will still try to please as many people as I can without forcing myself to write.

skrrrrt

f l o w e r b o y chapter 1 is out, aND ITS 10,000 WORDS. You guys better go read or.. Idk I'll glare at you through the computer screen.