Chapter 1: the day we met

You were in a train in New York, reading a book that you were interested in. The train stopped as you got off, suddenly you herd meowing. You followed the sound you sore a box that said "free kittens" on it. You looked in the box and you sore the most adorable kitten in your life. He had cuts and bruises and he was dirty and alone. You grabbed the box and went out of the sub way station and ran back home as the rain was poring.

The kitten was crying and hungry you got him inside and got chocolate out of the fridge and fed it to him. He chewed the sweetness of the chocolate bar as he grabbed it with his tiny little paws. " what kind of person, do this to a Poor little kitten like you?!" You said as you put him in a tub of  hot water 🚿 . after a long bath you put him in the box with a blanket and a pillow.
You tucked him as he softly went to sleep.

You were so tired from work, you landed on your bed. Suddenly you sore your kitten trying to get in bed with you. It was too small to get up the bed, you grabbed him and give him a big hug as you too went to sleep, together.

It was morning, you'd rubbed your eyes as you sore the kitten hold a little mouse 🐁 in his jaw. You got out of bed and had breakfast. It was ______
For breakfast, you started to eat suddenly you sore the kitten meowing for some of your ______. You gave him some of your food, because you love him so much and his eyes, so cute and you know that wen he grows up he will be big and strong. You got up and washed the dishes got ready to hangout with your friends. You were about to leave your house as suddenly you sore your adopted kitten meowing for you through the window. You opened the door and carried him out of the house as he crawled up and sat on your shoulder.

To be continued