Chapter 2: starbucks

You and your unknown named cat were going to Starbucks, for a coffee with your friends. As you entered the coffee shop, you sore your friends getting up from there sets and ran over to you, to see your dolly eyes kitten getting all the attention from them.
"Ah he's adorable."
"Omg god he is so cute."
"Aaaah I want one."
"Let me pet him."
"Ohh."
They all petted the little fur ball on your shoulder, As your best friend _____ said.
"Wow, is this cat yours. He's so cute."
"Well, I...."
"Ah wat is he called."Said your other friend.

"Tiddles, tom, chocolate brownie."
"Chocolate brown, ...what?"
"Because he's brown, of course."
They all tryed to find a name for him.

"I know ,Casper."said _____ ,smiling.
"Mm... Casper, dancer, dasher.....capper."
"CAPPER"
"That's the purrfect name for him."
_____ said, making comedy to make you laugh.

You and your friends sat down to have some coffee ☕️. As you pat your new pet, capper that was given a name.
You and your friends were talking about the kitty, how she found it, were she found it. They sobbed and cried from the sadness of the story that you were telling.
"(Sniff) so sad."
"Poor, kitty."
"I'm so glad he's safe and fed and full of love." Said _____ wiping her/his tears away.

The sun was setting, it was getting late
And all of your friends went home.
You said goodbye to all of them.
"Goodbye, thanks for the coffee and the name for my Little kitty." You waved goodbye to all of them.
"Good bye, I hope you take good care of him."_____ said running back home.

"Hey I like that name capper." You Said while talking to the little kitten on your
Shoulder. You made it back home with your new pet, had dinner and went to sleep. Suddenly as you about to get in your bed you sore your cat walk to you like a baby looking for it's mum and dad. Your eye got a surprise as you pick him up.
You fell on your bed, your cat was sleeping but you were not.

"No wondering, nobody wants him.
But I'm never gone let him go, never."
You said in your head.

To be continued