Chapter 5: this feeling

After about 2 years later, capper became a top cat of your house. You were so proud of him all though you didn't adopt him and didn't become his mother, but a great friend of his. You too were busy watching the telly wen you two herd a nock on the door. Capper and you got up to answer the door, it was _____ little brother but he's sixteen now. You didn't seen him since capper scratched him at the park.
"Hello Y/N, I'm sorry that my sis can't make it, she was scared of your pet right there." Capper growled wen he mentioned the word pet and said "oh, is it the time wen you grabbed my tail really tightly and you blamed me because I scratched you on the cheek wen you were a baby."

"Well I'm not a baby eny more now am I! whiskers." He said as capper pushed him and slammed the door. "Your friend right there, was an complete monster to my sister, she know this would happen wen he gets bigger." He said behind the door that just made cappers feelings hurt very bad.

2 hours of awkward silence in the Your house.

"Capper, You didn't mean to scratch him did you, and besides. Your not a monster" you said as you holded cappers hand as he started to have a shocked face while blushing as he turned around to see your cute little face and said "Sorry." "Don't be." You replied "I should, you lost your friend and now her little brother thinks I'm a fearless stupid animal! That scratches people!!" He said while growling like a normal cat would do as he turned around again with his ears dropped down. "Capper, as long as I have you, I'm never lonely. And besides ignore ______. Your not a monster, your a very charming cat that I simply am proud of." You Said as you look at him like someone has a crush on him, as you blushed and done a dreamy sigh as he turned around and smirked. "Hay, why are you looking, at me like that?"
He chuckled as you started to smirk and giggle at the same time as you too started to hug each other.

Five minutes later

You too were just sleeping together in bed like you always do, it was night time. Capper was faced asleep but you were not, you were still too worried about your friend _____. You were having a lot of images stuck in your head, just imagine if she sees capper once more she will say something very rude and mean to you. But your very best friend would never say something like that to you would she.

"Um capper?" You Said as you woken up the big massive fur ball. "(Growling And yawning) what is it Y/N?" He Said as he scratched his head and opened his glowing eyes. "I feel really bad, about _____. Do You think she will be alright?" You Said as capper started to think. "I think I'm a terrible friend, am I a terrible friend?" You Said while staring to cry, capper wipeout one of your tears and said "no no no, I'm your friend and I don't think your terrible. My friend Y/N will never say that." You started to blush at him at you started to have some aching in your hart, like you were about to have an hart attack. You ran into his stomach and hugged him as he started to blush as you blushed harder. "Y/N, are you okay?" He said as you too both hugged each other and finally went back to sleep.

This feeling, am I........ am I in love with..... capper? You said in your head

To be continued