Chapter 4

Ainia pov

I had brought the wounded ape back on horse back, when i got to my home i quickly help. Him into my house, i had him sit down on my bed while i went to get tools and med's for his wounds. I came back he was in great pain and also he had a needle in his fur i pulled it out. It was dart that made him weak and goggy at the same time, so he could not fight back at the time. " it's okay...i got you " i said as i began to tend to his thigh.

That he was shot and there was bullet and began to put some numbing herbs on the wound. It look like he been shot couple days go, them awful humans had him couple days. After couple moments, i began to cut out the bullet out of his skin, than i got it out. Than i began to spread some healing herbs on the wound before i began to wrap the wound.  By the time i was done, he the ape was sleeping that needle that pulled out of him. Must have made him sleeping someway i thought as i went to clean up than i went to kitchen and started to have a healing tea.

To help him heal inside and outside of his body, because of the wound and him being shot at the time. It took a while, it needed a lot of healing herbs as i made it, time went by than out of nowhere. It was sunset, the tea was ready to drink than i brought to the sleeping ape. Once i put it down, he was wake " where...am....i ....you ?" he asked he had a deep voice " you at my home, i am Ainia" i said as i bow down.

To him, i look up " i ...am...caesar " i smiled as i look up than i stood up " i saw human hurt you, i killed them and saved you...i tend to your wounds ...here tea" i told him as i handed his tea. He drank it slowly, " it's a healing tea...help you with your wounds " i told him. After he try to get up " no...no...no you need to rest " i told him " my apes -" i stop him " rest, there more of you ?" i asked him " yes...village ...you live.... alone ?"  he asked " yes...i am...the last amazon" i told him the next thing he asked " amazon ?" than i went to answered him.