Chapter 6

Ainia pov

It was early morning even before sunrise, i had gotten enough sleep, i wanted to get head. Start on morning chores, before sunrise come, first i went to my animals, i check on my. Horse, cows and goats, and sheep and my chickens, and i went to get the feed for the animals. And began to feed them, after i went to get buckets of the water out of the water well. After that was done, i went to gather chicken eggs, after i brought in the house. I went back out, the sunrise was here. The sky began to change colors from the dark color than into purple , pink and orange than slowly changed into blue sky color.

It was morning, i thought as i quickly gathered the ready, ripe vegetables or fruits  than i bought. Them in the house, than i went to the kitchen and i started to cook breakfast for cesar. Cooked a egg, and eggplant  and small piece  of deer meat than i had made him some rose herbal tea. For breakfast as well, after the tea cool off i took the tray to the spare bedroom where cesar was sleeping. I set the tray at the side table was near the desk soon after i set it. He was waking up, i sign  good morning i made breakfast for you but before may i check on your wounds  i asked him.

He nodded than i walked over, and checked his wound on his thigh and his wound down there. Was healing nicely, still a little red than my liking, " just one more day ...tom you can leave " he nodded. Than i put the tray on the bed, " i'll be back" i told him as i went to clean the kitchen and clean the dishes. Soon after cleaning the house and making sure everything was okay, than i walked into the spare bedroom where cesar was at.

Took the tray he was fast sleep than i went to the kitchen and clean the plates and the tray. I went back to the room where cesar was sleeping and he was wake now and i sat close to the. bed , i started to sign  how are you ? i asked him,  he sign " sore, thank you for saving me and everything else you did for me, i'll pay you back "  he said, than he held my hand within his larger hand than spoke up " i promise ..." he said than i smiled at him