chp 8

(@LauraTomasetti @sarah0dom490 @creepypasta14 )

Ainia  pov

It was morning here, it been couple days since cesar had left here, i trusted that he would. Come back, i know he would it take couples day, i thought as i was getting for the day. I had a long sleeve dress and with deer skin dress and my bear fur boots and i thought to myself. As i began to get ready, i already i had breakfast, i had clean that already i thought. As i went outside, check on my goats and sheep, pigs and my chickens.

I went to clean the pens, up and i went to the feed room, began to get the food for the animals. This morning, after feeding i went to the water well i had made and built by hand, i began to water my animals. Than it was harvest time, i thought to myself as i went to harvest the eggs. In the wooden chicken house and i had gotten the milk from the cows i had here on the farm. Than i put up my milk and my eggs, up in my kitchen and i went to the garden area and began. To harvest some of my vegetables i had ready and it was time to picked them. Than i moved on into pulling weeds and watering the plants within my garden.

After finished up all my chores, when i something there was a horse and i saw cesar with. Another horse had different things on it as such food, furs and ape weapons on it. Cesar had my horse though, i thought as i walked over to him, " horse...like...i promise...you...food...furs....weapons...medicine  he said as he handed my horse to me. I walked the horse to the pen. That shared with the cows, one of the cows missed their friend.

I smiled as i turn to cesar, " thank you", he smiled at me and he spoke up " no...thank you...you saved ...me ...my...apes...is...greatful...your...welcome...to...my...village..." i was thankful. He invited me to his village, " thank you, but i can't...i will visit you. It's just in case if other amazon come back , i am here to welcome them" i explain to him. " i...understand...i....will....visit ...you" cesar said to me, than he help me with his horse and help me carry the things he bought to me for thanking for healing him and helping him. I was thankful for cesar gift to me