ᴀ/ɴ

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

DISCLAIMER:

✏ Canon characters in My Hero Academia (Boku no Hīrō Akademia) are not mine but belong to Kōhei Horikoshi, the series writer and the illustrator of the manga series.

✏ Be warned of spoilers for the manga or in the anime. Read at your own risk.

✏ I do own in this book is the plot and the dialogues. And also the OC you'll encounter in the story.

✏ Mature content ahead, if you're sensitive to matured language, sensitive topics, etc. I advise you to not read this book.

✏ Story contains. [comedy/crack|angst|harem|abuse|drama|trigger|manupulation.]

✏Please be mature about what you'll consume. I don't want any readers to be trigger about the topic that this story is leading to.

✏ Characteristics of Canon Characters might not be that accurate.

✏ This story would be an x female reader story. Just for clarification before the story starts.

✏ The reader's appearance is been decided and you can change them to your desire, use your imagination.

✏ Please do vote on the chapters and comment on them. It motivates me to update much faster and I love reading the comments.

✏This is being remade, if some comments don't make sense now you know. This story has been heavily edited to progress with the main plot of the story.

That is all for the disclaimer, have fun reading this book.

(Note: Story is undergoing heavy editing. And an updated version is uploaded at a slow phase. But I'll try to edit them quicker.)