letter 5

• इन्हें समर्पित: bellexame

dear caden,

you called me today. you said someone told you i'd been scratching at my thighs again and you've been worried. but i'm not stupid caden, you have to care to worry, and you couldn't possibly care for me.

i've never been one to lie, much less to myself; it was soothing to hear your voice again. but you're quite the liar caden, and i can read you better than my favorite book. you aren't worried about me, you pity me.

so i pretended i was angry at you for calling, but i was always terrible in drama class, and the second you whispered i miss you the line went dead.

the voices were driving me far past the line of sanity and i wanted to crawl back into your arms so damn bad. but caden, you're poison on my battered skin and i don't know if i could endure the burn again.

but fuck caden, the stardust on your lingering lips is the only substance i long for, and i would walk across the damn sun if it meant tasting it just once again.

christ, i wish i could bury myself in these damn letters and drift back to our 15th year when i first got a taste of the galaxy.

you read me all of your astronomy books-every single damn one- and i had never understood as much about the universe as i did the very moment our chapped lips collided.

fuck caden it hurts, it really hurts. i feel so pathetic writing these letters but i don't think i could cope if i don't.

yours (i've never hated myself more),

     piper

dedicated to a very special gem who I really wish I could give the entire universe to. this one's for you boo xx

cadenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें