iv.✨

Ycaro's POV

We bought our tickets and headed inside. Unfortunately our seats weren't all together.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to sit with Saiko.

We were some lines apart from each other. Three to be exact.

I was sitting with Tawan , and Saiko and Meiaum were three lines behind us.

I was shaking madly, I knew that I wasn't a big fan of horror movies, especially of clowns.

"Ycaro, you okay, fam?" Tawan patted my back, bringing my attention to him.

"Psh! Yeah yeah! Why shouldn't I be?" I snapped out of my thoughts, trying to look confident, but in reality I wasn't okay, I have nothing against Tawan but.. I want to sit with Saiko, not Tawan!

"I don't know you and Saiko as much you guys know each other, but I'm pretty fucking sure you both want to sit next to each other.." Tawan blurted out, patting my back in a friendly way.

"W-What?!" I jumped.

"You heard me.. look at them.." Tawan jerked his thumb back, looking at the other guys. I did the same.

Saiko and Meiaum were talking to each other, nothing really convinced me that Saiko wanted to sit next to me.

Since when does somebody want to sit next to me?

I looked back to the front, biting my lip, tears welling up in my eyes.

No one noticed.

Funny.

"YCARO!" Saiko hissed my name, making me shiver.

I wiped the tears away quickly, feeling embarrassed at myself and how weak I looked.

I finally looked back at him, seeing Meiaum leaving his seat and Saiko motioning me to sit next to him.

I was shocked..?

and happy.

but mostly shocked.

I walked to him, trying to look as cool as possible.

I finally sat next to him, sighing in relief.

If I was going to get scared, I would want him to protect me.

"Are you okay?" Saiko grabbed my chin and turned my face to him.

I felt my cheeks going hot, his touch is so warm and makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Y-yeah..." I admitted, gluing my eyes onto his. "W-why..?"

Fuck if I could, I would have kissed him right there.

"Your eyes.." He slowly got closer, massaging my cheekbones.

"W-What about them..?" I tensed up a bit, placing my hand on his.

"They're red.. and puffy.. Have you been crying, Ycaro?"

That's when my capacity of breathing went extinct.

I started hyperventilating, I felt my lungs burn and I gasped desperately for air.

"Ycaro! Ycaro, calm down!"

I couldn't breath, I felt my vision getting blurry and immediately started to cry again.

I felt weak at that point.

Two arms wrapped around me. They felt loving, it made me feel better.

"It's okay.. breath.." Saiko hugged me tight.

Why is he being so nice to me?

"Ycaro, it's okay to cry sometimes.. just calm down.." His hand brushed against my hair, relieving me.

"Yeah.. Sorry.." I sighed, tightening the grip from the hug. I love him so much.

"It's okay, dum dum.."

I hate to be called dumb.. But when he does it, it has a different impact on me.

"Oh the movie is about to start!" I looked at the big screen that had been there the whole time, passing commercials.

"Hey Ycaro..?" Saiko looked at me, tapping my shoulder.

"Yeah..?" I looked back at him, read to hear what he had to say.

"If you.." Saiko looked aside and took a deep breath, scratching the back of his neck. "If you get too scared you can hold my hand if you want.. N-No homo.." He blushed making me jolt gently.

"T-Thank you, you're the best.. N-No homo.." I replied laughing nervously at him.

No homo my ass.

Homo all the way.

×End of Chapter×

Finally an update Jesus CHrIsT.

Anyway, I hope you like it, IM REALLY TIRED and BARELY SLEPT SEND HELP,, but yeah uwu