| One |

Beware , it's mistakes

Hazel

'' No mama don't let them take me " i cried out to my mother .

She just sat there , on the couch with a sad look upon her face staring at me

Crying

She was crying but she wasn't the one getting taking away to god knows where .

Dragging me out the door the people wouldn't let me go .

I kicked , screamed , punched . I did everything they just kept pulling me away from my mother .

Then my dad came out of know where with tears in his eyes . He had a gun in his hand .

I thought he was going to shoot the bad people taking me away from him but , he aimed it at me instead and pulled the trigger

POW POW......

Hazel jumped out her sleep . She always had dreams like that , every since her mother let the Child Protective service people take her away from her and her father , she always had those nightmares . Hazels father use too always put his hands on hazels mother , Jackie . So one day the neighbors had gotten tired of the screaming and crying and they called the people .

Hazel got up from the park bench and stretched out her poor bones the best way she could and started walking the hot New Orleans streets again for about the 1000th time in the last 2 months .

Hazel had gotten kicked out of the Foster home when she turned 18 , they told her she could no longer stay , and she had to start doing stuff for her self . They didn't even give her time to find her a job or an apartment .

Now look , she's on the streets .

And every since then , she would feel those eyes on her every were she went .

I mean she would always feel them while she was at the Foster home , but not as much as she does now .

Whether she was sleeping , walking , or even peeing by the trees or where ever else she could , she would feel those eyes on her .

It made her paranoid by the minute .

And every time , it felt like they would be getting closer and closer to her . She didn't know why they watched her either .

What was so special about Hazel Foster ?

Hazel had walked to a back of a restaurant were the trash was .
She did this everyday , they would always throw out uneaten food and it would still be kinda warm .

She hated doing this but , she had no other way . She had no money to her name and she refused to start showing her body for cash .

She'd rather stay on the streets , plus she was still a virgin .

Hazel had took a seat near the trash and sat down .

But she felt something or someone burning a whole into her face . She was scared , so she kept her head down and her eyes shut till they emptied the trash .

" uh , miss are you ok" she heard a male voice say .

" yes , I'm fine " She said without looking up .

" do you need anything ? " the male asked .

" uh yes , can I use your restroom " hazel asked still not looking up .

" su- " the man got cut off .

" Chad , what is yo big-headed self doin' out-cha " a woman asked the young man .