Part 1

So yep we were kidnapped from school. Oh God do you hate me for some "reason" well there's alot to hate me for, oh well. Yet why again, oh yes. It was last fucking class when the lockdown happened, I was at my table doing my friends and my work, I do this so we have more time to talk. It is easier that way, they can't stay focused. They were on discord. "Hey, X did you finish it yet so you can chat with us?" asked Laura. My name Xandria my friends call me X. Laura is L she is a crazy, brown eyed, brown haired, charming girl, weird, perv minded, sweet loven, and all around badass. Then their Emma she blond, blue eyed, crazy, weird, and very clingy girl. Last me a weird, no care in the world, hoodie wearing, brown hair, one blue eye, one green eye, and anti social girl. But their my best friends. I nodded. Then the school called lockdown on the intruders. We got under the tables E and L grabbed each other. My, my, you may say they might just be scared, but no I could tell cause L grabbed her ass, soo yes I suspected they were dating. Fuck we were the closest to the door. Someone else entered under the table it was Kate "um, I was closer to your table." Kate stated, she had white hair, light blue eyes, smart, beautiful.. What?.. I didn't think that... Ok so I might have somewhat of a crush on Kate. Then the door was kicked in the and took us 4, bet it was cause we were closer to the door. I really don't know what else happened, but I am now being shook awake, "mom you know you just need to turn on the light" I mumbled. "Yep she fine" I hear E voice. "E... Fucking HELL." Everything came flooding back. I sat up instantly and pain went to my head. I didn't show it. I saw E and L up looking at me, but Kate was knocked out. Damn it, then I went over to her, I touched dried blood on her head. I guess they seen my concern cause E said "Are you worried" in the most teasing voice I ever heard from that girl. Ugh I bet they know. I sighed "How long did you suspect it guys" "suspect what?~" L replied hear voice is so, SO much worse "Ugh just how long." "Last month, when I spotted you drawing her, but you just confirmed it" E replied. "Welp that makes us even" at that they both say, not asks more like demanded, "What" "Oh yes I knew this whole time." I felt the smirk grow on my face. They were both so red. "Your faces are so red!" it was more a happy whisper. "Um, How can you see?" E asked. "I love the dark." then I hear a groan from Kate. "Kate, are you ok?" I ask, while putting a hand on her cheek. I could tell they were giggling from my worried actions. "Yes, I-I'm fine." I sighed in relief. I noticed my hand and moved it, but her hand went up and touched mine. God my face heating up, I'm so glad that no one can see, but me and well L kinda cause hear her giggling and whispering in E ear. "X-Xandria where are w-we?" Kates voice sounds scared, not her regler sweat, soft, kind, and calm voice. "I don't know" she looked sad and scared from my response. Then she moved her hand to my neck and hugged me. God I must be redder than red! "I'm scared" her voice in a whisper it cracked. Ugh, my heart! Aching, it made me automatically return the hug. Oh God they were eating this up! L and E would not stop. I don't care what they will say she needs me. "Hey, hey, call me X. Don't worry I'll stay with you" she nods in my shoulder, and snuggles.