Smut

I got out of the hospital a week ago, they said that my wounds have all healed and I should get some rest at home. Which I was happy to oblige, my mother which is a cop had Kate come by to look over me this weekend cause she had to go on a stake out. She was happy to. So now we are in my room doing our homework. "Kate, whatcha get for 7~" I poke her cheek repentantly. She just sighed and gave me the answer. "Thank ya beautiful~" She then started to fidget around. "H-hey X?" Her voice was nervous. "Yes, gouges~" "Um, well I just remembered something from the kidnapping." Okay now I am worried. "And?" "W-well you uh see What did she whisper to you after she kissed you?" Damn I was hoping she forgot that she kissed me, well more like made out. "She said that with all theses scars from her I would remember her." "Ah" I then see Kate's eyes feel with jealousy, is that right. "Who is a better kisser." She said really darkly 'Oh shit' "What do you mean by that Kate?" 'Evasion' "X." She then grabbed me by my shoulders and moved her hand to trace the scar over my eye. "X, Kiss me." I did as I was ordered. I kissed her soft plump lips. She moved her hands to my neck deepening it, my hand went on her waist to pull her even closer if possible. She then moved onto my lap straddling me. It got heated when she bit my lower lip, no like the kidnapper it was genital and turned me on. I opened my mouth and our tongues danced, than an fight broke out for dominance and of course I won. I got to explore ever inch of her mouth not leaving any place untouched. We parted with a string of saliva.  I quickly started to kiss her neck. She moaned and as soon as I heard that it was like an animal in stink to over. I had to hear that sweet soft moan and then her screaming my name. I sucked till I left a hickey. I moved up to her ear and bit her earlobe and whispered. "You~" she pushed me down and began to take off her shirt. She had medium sized breast and a perfect body I couldn't help but blush. Once she saw my face she smirked and grabbed my collar and pulled me up. I kissed her again. I then separated and kissed her jaw, then neck, to her shoulder were I bit down to mark her as mine just like the animals do. I than picked her up and put her under me. I went down and kissed her. She grabbed my shirt and began to pull it up, once it was off she ran a hand all over my new scars. I went back down and kissed her, my hand then roamed to her breast and gave them a squeeze earning a moan. I pulled off her bra and kissed down to her breasts. I took her right pink bud into my mouth and started sucking causing her to moan "X" I was right I want her to scream my name. I bit down on her nub causing her to moan louder. "X I need you.." Hearing her beg was something of its own. I began to kiss down her chest to her abdomen, her white pale skin was so soft and smooth. I removed her short shorts which has been teasing me all day. She was dripping from her panties, I looked up for permission to continue and she nodded. I kissed her thighs then I left a hickey on them marking my territory more. I bit down and looked up as I did so she was moaning. "X...no more....teasing...please" She was breathing heavily begging for me to continue so I pulled her to the edge of my bed and removed her panties with my teeth. Once off I was on my knees with her thighs over my shoulder, I blow at her wet womanhood which was a very cute pink and her juices were  dripping down. I hear her whimper then "X...Please." I smile at her begging. I than liked her, she shivered and moaned out my name. I couldn't take it anymore and with her tasting so good I wanted more. I lick her clint and she moaned very loud, so I began to suck on it. She sat up and ran her hand through my hair and pushed my head into her womanhood. So I stick my tongue in her, she began to arch her back, I than thrust my tongue in and out. She started moving along with my thrust and bucked her hips. She screams my name after I found her sweet spot She came in my mouth, I stood up and admired my work. Her hair was sticking to her skin and she was panting. Once she looked at me I swallowed her juices and the one that splattered on my face I wiped off. She looked embarrassed over that. Then I lifted her back onto the bed and moved my hand to her womanhood. She gasped as I applied pressure onto her clint, I stated to play with it. She grabbed my neck and her sweet moans were now in my ear. Than I slipped my finger in and pumped it till my second one went it. I then started trusting into her "Faster" I did as told. "Harder" She started bucking her hips going along with my pace. "Yes... X... X... I'm going to come again.....X!!!" She released all over my hand, so I bring my hand up while she is panting and she spot it. I lick my fingers clean. I fall next to her and she then cuddles into me. She nuzzles into my neck and traces some scars. "I love you X" "I love you too Kate."

Outside the door E and L are just petrified at what they heard. "Did they just?" was all L could say and it was a whisper, E only nodded. They hauled ass out of there.