Part 3

Kate turned and replied "Not at all.." I took this chance to flip L off.  L just laugh it off, then I herd foot step coming closer, with this Kate turned around, as soon as we saw the nob turn L and I jumped infront of the girls...

That's when the three of them entered the room. The female of the grouped entered first, followed by the two men. They all had brown eyes, the men looked to be twins, brown hair, tall, buff, pale, and the female was tall, skinny, and with a nice body. The were not wearing masked witch means that the intend to most likely kill us. "Well, it seems you all are up... Do you wan to know why I took you?" she seemed to have a nice-ish voice, "Nah, I guess it's because you wanted to be some sort celebrity and get your five seconds of fame." I simple said. The two men seem to be pissed as they try to run at me but she stops them. "Don't, I like her attitude...So Please go on." her words were dares not an invitation, well I'm up for this game. "Do you realize that you will only be on news for a week? No one will care after that amount of time, you will be forgotten." It simply rolled of my tongue. She was looking at me with a pissed expression know, while everyone else was shocked I could say that. She walked up to me and grabbed my collar of my hoodie, "What if I kill you." It was not a question and her voices was cold so I thought I'd even the odds. "Is that not what you planned to do fro the start, or are you just so stupid to not wear your masks." My voice sounded colder than hers, her eyes winced at my words, "Brothers grab her and put her on the hook.!" Oh now she's pissed, this is getting fun. I grinned as they lifted me up and put my zip tied hands, on the hook leaving me dangling. I could tell what was going throw L's and E's mind... 'She lost it again'...

 Flashback time

The first time I lost it infront of my friends is when this kid through glue into my hair..But the thing was he was a jock and way bigger then me, plus he had two friends with him... As you could image that didn't faze me till them called my friends gay trash, and I kinda ummm... maybe beat the shit out of them till I broke my wrist. Well hears who L described it. She said that my eyes sent shivers down her spine and my grin was that of a psychopath...

End of Flashback

Once she was in front of me well her smile and eyes read 'Let's Play' And mine read 'Lets'