Chapter 12

Alice's POV

I was greeted by Vlad at the door of his house. He looked like he's been crying.

"Hey" was the only thing that he said when he saw me walking towards him.

I entered as he held the door open for me to come in.

"Hi, what's wrong Vlad?" I asked him in the most caring tone I had.

Just in that moment I head the front door open and then slam shut. I turned around to see Otis taking his coat off and putting it on the coat rack.

"Hello Alice it's been a while since I've last seen you." He said smiling.

By that he meant since the Bathory Cleansing and the death of my parents. Fuck...... I miss them so much.

"Yeah it's been..." I said trying to hold in the tears as memories of my parents came back flooding my mind.

"Well we have called you because Snow has gone missing as stated by his parents who are now worried and before going to the police they wanted to look for her and they asked for help since Vlad is her boyfriend ." Otis stated as a matter of fact.

"Do you know anything about her disappearance Alice?" Vlad asked with tears in his eyes.

I ran a list through my mind about possible things or situations, then it hit me..... The werewolves and Chelsea had said that they will start taking their hits on Elysia.

"Is everything ok A?" Asked Vlad in my mind.

"Just thinking about what Chelsea had told you about taking their hits on Elysia. Maybe Snow is part of the plan Vlad.....they have her." I answered him in my mind.

Otis joined in the telepathic conversation and then we where interrupted by Henry and October walking through the door.

"We're here!!!!" Chirped Henry,but then his smile dropped as soon he spotted upset Vlad slumped in the couch.

"Hi Alice." He told me with a smile. "Hey Henry." I said back with a small smile that then went back to an upset one. He then said hi to Otis who greeted him and October.

"Do you guys have any leads yet?" Asked Henry enthusiastically.

"Yes we are suspecting the werewolves have her." Vlad said without tearing his gaze from the wooden floor of the living room.

The door opened once again this time to reveal Sprat, Kristof and Andrew. The other goths in our group. We all greeted them and then we all took our seats in the living room.

I sat next to Vlad who straightened up right away. I was the youngest of the group only being six months apart from Vlad since my birthday was May 4 and his was November 21. But sometimes I took the lead. Like I was about to do now.

"Ok so Vlad, Otis and I have come to the conclusion that the werewolves have Snow." I said standing up. Everybody broke into a bunch of "I KNEW IT'S"

"So we are going to organize a hunt and look for their headquarters in the forest." Vlad said standing up too and putting a hand on my shoulder. Which made me blush big time.

Now I had started to wonder if Vlad wanted Snow or not....

_________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

hi sorry for not updating in a while. I have a lot of stuff going on since its summer and im also going to Vans Warped Tour so yeah its going to be a busy summer but I'll make to update at least twice a month. Let me know what u guys think of the story don't be shy. I appreciate that you guys would tell me stuff about to make the story better or suggest new characters or something. Vote, Comment and follow me!!!!

-mychemicalworld :3