Bronnor

Prepare for some sweet and succulent content over on this shit.
For you to understand this storie you should go to @touchitconnor and read his Detroit:Become Human storie. Otherwise I'll sound crazy.
Anyway let's get started.
---------------------------------------------------------
Connor entered his Baggett filled room, eyeing every single piece of bread with want and need.
He didn't know what was going on, he wasn't spouse to be feeling this way towards a piece of bread, but as much as he resisted the urge he couldn't escape.
The room seemed to close down on him, he was starting to sweat. He was starting to become a deviant, for bread?
No that can't be right, he tought but he could not deny the feelings anymore.
He started to approach the bread. As he was walking, he saw that the room was not only filled with Baggetts but also with croissants and other types of bread.
He started to shake, he wanted to lick the bread, feel the bread, maybe even fuck the bread.
He didn't recognize these feelings, they weren't in his program.
He started to se a red wall and as if it was destiny he started to break it.
He had become a deviant....... For bread.
As the wall broke he felt free. He launched at the bread, feeling it, licking it and eating it.
He was feeling a curious feeling of what would it feel like if it was inside him.
So to satisfy his curiosity he started to undress himself, until he was butt naked.
He picked up a beggette and slowly inserted it inside him. He let out a painful moan as he shoved the Baggett even further up his butt.
He inserted it all the way until only the tip was out. As he was about to move the Baggett, he heard the door open. As he turned his head he saw Hank, standing there, mouth opened and looking at what Connor was doing.
Hank was still processing what was happening when he heard Connors voice calling for him to help move the Baggett.
Hank couldn't believe his ears, but for some odd reason he obligated to Connors wishez.
Hank got closer to Connor, and slowly started to move the piece of bread in and out, as Connor threw his head back begging for more, begging to go faster.
Hank was starting to get hard himself, and to satisfy his wishes he unbulked his pants and started to touch himself.
The room was filled with moans of pleasure and pain.
Connor could not describe what he was feeling, he only knew that he was loving the sensation of Hank pushing the Baggett further into him, only to have him pull it out and do the process again.
As Hank started to get closer, he speeded up his pace with the Baggett. He didn't even know if androids could cum, but he was willing to give it a try.
He suddenly pulled the Baggett out and inserted his dick in its placement wile putting the Baggett in Connors mouth.
Hank started to trust into Connor at a inhuman speed as he shoved the Baggett deeper down Connors trough.
Connor was starting to feel something inside him, a warm feeling that needed to be released into the world.
He moaned louder and louder for Hank to keep going as he was extremely close to cumming.
Hank was as well, so he went even faster, if it's even possible.
As Hank gave his last trust he came deep inside of Connor. Connor screamed as loud as he possibly could, as he came as well.
Hank pulled out of Connor and shoved the Baggett back in its place, so the cum would stay inside. As he layed down panting like a dog, Connor fell next to him.
And they both went to sleep as Hank pulled Connor closer to him and cover themselves in bread to keep warmth thru out the night.
--------------------------------------------------------
This is the first smut I have ever written and I'm kinda ashamed and not at the same time.
Hope you liked reading a little bit of my insanity and some of my cult.