The officer, the gentleman, the prick and the bitch

A/N... A quick one shot I thought of while reading another Bleach fic. Let me just say that Grimmi is a f*"?ing manic (in the sheets), Ichigo is way over his head, Renji needs a little loving and the blunet's mysterious new neighbor needs to get a dam clue....

....................................

"Ahhh dam it you fucking prick!"... A sharp scream pierced the large apartment as the sound of broken glass quickly trailed behind the out burst.... Heavy foot steps were heard, two pairs at that making their way across what had to be the main living area. The deep thuds could only be described as a stampede of some sort, or maybe a quickened escape of a prey who was being trailed by a gruesome predator..... " get the fuck back here you bastard I ain't done witcha yet"...

A growl this time Indeed then followed by more broken objects, of that the panicked neighbour was sure. He pressed his ear more flushed against the cold surface of his apartment's wall trying again to piece together bits of sounds until his mind came up with its own version of a story. Obviously it sounded like fighting. And no, not just the kind where a few unfortunate object goes flying in fits of rage but the kind that left fucked up scars and bruises on the weakest party.... Every where he went some one was always getting at it.

Domestic abuse seemed never ending and to think he thought he would have been spared having to deal with this issue after moving into such an influential part of town... If only the gods were on his side but no, not this fucking time... His right hand was clutching his cell waiting eagerly for the ball to drop so to speak or for that one word of sound that meant absolute danger for the poor unfortunate soul that dare fought the quite aggressive blunette he came to despise even more only after a short conversation in the elevator a few days after moving in.

The man was vile, you could see it in his smile, he always saw it, that wicked treacherous curve of his lips, oh and the twinkle in his blue eyes did nothing but draw people in like moths to the fucking flame...

His neighbour was a bastard at best. No fucking manners what so ever, a pig to people he seemed to take an interest in too.. The blue haired man's attitude for the brief time spent in his presence boiled his blood like a dam volcano on the verge of eruption but he knew better. To rise to the man's tauting would have been his own undoing. And fuck just the look in his eyes made his skin burn.

Perhaps it was his own fault the blunette effected him so, knowing dam well he hadn't had any kind of intimate contact with another human being in over a month; but never would he stoop so low as to faun and lust after the pig, well faun he didn't but lust he fucking did... ..... Still the man wasn't his type, a good fuck he would have been but not his type indeed. But enough of that the conversation was beginning to take another wrong turn. The nosy neighbor continued his eavesdropping......

"You don't wanna do that you little piece of shit" one voice yelled and judging form the lack of proper vocabulary definitely the blunette.... "Like I said you're fucking mine berry now get ya ass ova here before I come get you...."

"Fuck you!" The other yelled and then another crashing sound made it self known but this time it was too close to fucking comfort. The silent listener gasped and Shuffled away from his spot for a second as what sounded like a strangled cry directly against his ear.... Shit was definitely getting serious....

"Fuck you Grimm" the abused cursed, feeling his head grate roughly against said wall to which the blunette simply howled at before his signature cackle permeated the empty air.... "Yes such fire in ya Ichi, why don't you go ahead and fight ya way outta this one berry?... Commonnnn don't be a fucking pussy...." He teased before pausing, no doubt loving the way his partner was whimpering.... "Although the helpless look suits ya to a fucking T, so common scream you bastard or do I have ta make ya?".....