Chapter 1 Asta and Yuno

Flashback

Humanity... came close to being decimated by the demons. But just one mage... saved humankind. He was known thereafter as the Wizard King and became a legend.

Modern Time 

"THE WIZARD KING HAS RETURNED!"

"ONCE AGAIN HE SUCCEEDED IN LEADING THE MAGIC KNIGHTS TO DEFEAT THE INVADERS!"

"THREE CHEERS FOR OUR WIZARD KING!"

Hage Village

"The Royal Capital is quite rowdy today. So much magic to celebrate." Said the villager.

"The Wizard King made a triumphant return! Ah! The Wizard King, eh?." Said the other villager.

"This kingdom exists... thanks to the generations of Wizard Kings who have protected us!" Said the villager.

Church

"ONE DAY, I'LL BECOME THE WIZARD KING... AND MAKE EVERYONE HAPPYYYY!" Asta screamed.

 "What the?" Said the villager.

"It's that lad from the church again." Said the other villager.

"AND THAN I'M GOING TO FIND A HANDSOME MAN WHO LOVE ME!" Asta screamed, while blushing.

"T-That's great, Asta, but please tone down a bit." Said Sister Lily.

"OH, SISTER LILY, I CAN'T WAIT!" Asta screamed.

"Asta, please tone down." She said, feeling uneasy and annoyed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, I CAN'T WAIT!" Asta screamed once more.

"Like I said... STOP SCREAMING!" Sister Lily yelled.

Sister Lily uses her grimoire "Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist of Love" to shut Asta up.

"I'm sorry Asta! I used the grimoire's magic without thinking." She said, apologizing.

Suddenly Asta got up very quickly, throwing her hands up. As if she wants to attack Sister Lily.

"I CAN'T WAIT!" Asta screamed.

"EEEEK!" Sister Lily shrieked.

Suddenly a huge gust of wind strike Asta flying up in the sky.

"Asta, are you causing trouble for the Sister and screaming about finding some man again?" Said Recca.

"How many times did you scream about finding a some handsome man again? Said Nash.

"..."- Yuno

"Shut up, brats! And you! Yunoooo! Why are you getting in the way?!" Asta said inquiringly.

"You're noisy, short... restless and immature... basically you have no qualities that would appeal to men." Said Yuno. (Because you scream so much)

"Heyyyy! How could you say that to someone you grew up with for the last 15 years, you cold and ugly jerk!" Asta screamed shockingly. (Asta didn't meant to say that)

"I'll help you, Sister." Said Yuno, ignoring Asta's comment.

"Thank you, Yuno." Said Sister Lily.

"Stop ignoring meee!" Asta screamed.

"By the way, Asta. No men is going to like you if you keep on screaming." Said Yuno.

"Shut up, Yuno! You... URGH... Jerk!" Asta yelled at him.

"I challenge you to a fight, Yunoooo!" Asta said, pointing at Yuno.

"No." Yuno said, rejecting her.